Girls, do you like guys who moan?

last reply
56 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So the question is, girls do you like when guy moans from pleasure, or you prefer it when hes quiet?
Is this turn on or turn off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore when a man (manly) moans... for me it's a turn on. It sends signal to my brain that he's savoring the pleasure, every bit of it.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as it's a masculine sigh/moan/grunt then definitely!! It tells me he's enjoying what we're doing. My favourite is a hissed expletive, and a kind of growl, sends me crazy!!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't know anyone that wants a man to be quiet while you please him unless of course, you HAVE to be quiet. then that's all the more reason to try to elicit one from him. in short, YES! love hearing him moan.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Manly moans ofc, not sounding like you're the one who is getting penetrated lol
Lurker
0 likes
oh my YESSSS .... always asking my hubby to moan loudly when he cums!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes! Feedback is always welcome!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely? It's a huge turn-on and let's me know my skills are still up to the task.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Love to hear how what they are feeling!
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely? It's a huge turn-on and let's me know my skills are still up to the task.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sabroan
Manly moans ofc, not sounding like you're the one who is getting penetrated lol

Oh you have no idea what other men sounds like when they penetrate women. lol Not everyone is likely the same I guess. smile
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petrova

Oh you have no idea what other men sounds like when they penetrate women. lol Not everyone is likely the same I guess. smile

Tbh I don't want to know lol.
Is that awkward for you? Or you love it
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. I don't care for sissy moans, but those low grunts, growls, and sensuous manly moans is him telling me how much he likes it. I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sabroan
So the question is, girls do you like when guy moans from pleasure, or you prefer it when hes quiet?
Is this turn on or turn off?

I love the sound of a guy enjoying himself - rough grunts, hot moans, even whimpering and sighing and that strangled sound that comes from trying NOT to be loud but unable to keep quiet.

Delicious.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Blow jobs he can moan

Sex when he comes

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
my preference is a silent Man, only moaning from me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men moaning is the best noise in the world :P
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Fuck!! I can cum just listening to a man moan.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Just fuck yes. Love when a man can moan.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men being verbal during sex is a huge turn on. Talking dirty, giving commands, moaning. I fucking love all of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love it!! Especially when he moans loudly when he's cumming
Lurker
0 likes
And shit like: ooh I am cumming baby? or Im gona cumm aahhh? What about that?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love when a man moans. However, I only like it when it is totally natural. If you sound like your faking it, trying to get me all the more excited, just don't. Just be who you are.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i don't know anyone that wants a man to be quiet while you please him unless of course, you HAVE to be quiet. then that's all the more reason to try to elicit one from him. in short, YES! love hearing him moan.

This! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh gosh yes I love for my partner to be vocal tell me what feels good and what he wants. It will drive me wild. This is no time to be shy and reserved!!!
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

You have said it perfectly.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He doesn't have to moan, but I want some validation that I'm pleasing him. Even if he just says things like "Oh yeah" or "Oh fuck," that's fine with me. But especially when he cums, I hate when the guy is quiet. I don't expect a guy to moan like I do, but the orgasm needs to be vocalized. haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as it's real oh yeah!! Who wouldn't enjoy hearing someone's enjoyment while your feeling it? It turns me on even more lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love when a man moans. It's a huge turn on for me.