Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if i post a pic, would women make sexy comments about it? or is that just something guys do?

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if i post a pic of myself, would women make sexy comments about it? or is that just something guys do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are talking about posting a pic on your profile....then yes. Women often comment on pictures. Best way to get feedback on pictures is to caption them. This always prompts feedback from what I have seen.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
In a normal population, it is pretty much just something guys do, but here on Lush, the women seem to be pretty uninhibited, so there's a good chance you'll get a few comments. Go for it, and see what happens!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Probably.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by handyman27
if i post a pic of myself, would women make sexy comments about it? or is that just something guys do?

Kinda depends...

(Are you sexy?)

This is a First Post, right?

(Buy the bitches a DRINK first, Dude...)

Look, SERIOUSLY... There IS a way to find this out... It MAY SOUND CRAZY... But try this:

*POST A FUCKING PHOTO*

And then WAIT for Sexy Comments...

xx SF

(BTW sometimes they are CRUEL... Under ONE of MY photos somebody wrote, "Were you in a FIRE?")

Another girl wrote, "You cock looks just like my Ex-BFS except much smaller!"

One bitch wrote, "NAKED PHOTOS OF YOURSELF ON A SEX SITE!!! I'M FILING FOR DIVORCE YOU BASTARD!!!" (She lives in my old house now...)

xx SF
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Kinda depends...

(Are you sexy?)

This is a First Post, right?

(Buy the bitches a DRINK first, Dude...)

Look, SERIOUSLY... There IS a way to find this out... It MAY SOUND CRAZY... But try this:

*POST A FUCKING PHOTO*

And then WAIT for Sexy Comments...

xx SF

(BTW sometimes they are CRUEL... Under ONE of MY photos somebody wrote, "Were you in a FIRE?")

Another girl wrote, "You cock looks just like my Ex-BFS except much smaller!"

One bitch wrote, "NAKED PHOTOS OF YOURSELF ON A SEX SITE!!! I'M FILING FOR DIVORCE YOU BASTARD!!!" (She lives in my old house now...)

xx SF

I never saw any naked pictures....I guess you have to rank....
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i would if i liked the pic.

Say. Her. Name.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

BTW sometimes they are CRUEL... Under ONE of MY photos somebody wrote, "Were you in a FIRE?"

This made me laugh very loudly.

I posted a few pix of me once (all very G rated). No one commented, and I got embarrassed and took them down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not think most woman are a picture conscious as guys are. The printed word is very erotic to lots of females.

Now if we become friends there is a very good chance we will share pictures and if you turn me on you certainly will hear about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're sexy, I'll compliment you. Simple as that
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Nope, I don't comment on anyone's private photos. No matter what they are of. I will black box or PM them and tell them what I think, but no one else needs to know what I think. Some things should stay personal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've posted sexually explicit pics on several sex sites, and have received many complimentary responses from women and men. I'm not saying that (I) think I have something exciting to look at, just that on a sex site almost EVERYONE posts pics of themselves. We're there for sexual reasons, so show it (if you want to). No one should be offended. I've never posted an uncomplimentary comment to anyones' pic, and I've met some very nice people from all over the world.