Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever asked directly someone to have sex ?

last reply
43 replies
4.1k views
1 watcher
19 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What was his reply ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes haha and no I've never been turned down. Sadly when a relationship is ending I think us women use sex as a substitute for intimacy? Do any of you feel like that? When I was falling out of love with Steve I would ask him to have sex. I think I just wanted to feel closer and to be held by him. I was seeking a feeling we used to have as a couple. The sex would blot out my unhappiness for a while I guess? Eventually you realise it doesn't work. That's when I wrote my story "Final Fuck". But I think a lot of girls who are looking for intimacy will ask to be fucked. Now when we are just plain horny? Hehe that's a different kind of "asking" haha.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have too, got some really strange looks, and only turned down twice.
Rocker of the cocker
1 like
Nope, but I have asked someone if I could suck their dick, I was in the moment and he was pretty awesome.

My exact words, "Can I rock your cock?"

I got what I asked for..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but only because they told me to because they wanted to hear me say it.
"I want you to fuck me" and "I want you to fuck my mouth" are phrases I've been told to say.

Not sure if being told to say it counts though!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
In college after loosing a bet I walked into a frat house and yelled who wants to fuck. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular but I wasn't turned down.

There were several times when hanging out with friends when we were looking for something to do and I would ask if they wanted to fuck. That usually won out over watching tv or going to a movie.
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes ... goodness me she had a punch! .. never asked any lady since sad.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a pretty direct person....I guess the short answer is Yes, many times and I have never been refused.
0 likes
Oh yes...How else are you gonna get some when you're out for a night of good fun?

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I have asked and demanded. No "no" yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ask my wife regularly. Unfortunately for me, she is often more direct in answering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty. If I consider him/ her to be an enjoyable experience I have. In my present arrangement it is not unusual to ask directly.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ask?? I just get in your face and shout FUCK ME, BITCH!! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I believe it's not appropriate, neither ethical.... actually it's illegal I guess lol
Well, I've never let myself down... smile
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I've never had to ask, male or female.
I think it is pretty easy to know what I want by just looking at me.
I'm pretty transparent when it comes to that.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
More than once. You know guys want to Fuck as badly as we do Sisters. But sometimes they are so insecure, that it seems like they will never get to the question.

So not to waste time I have asked "Can I Fuck You?" It gets great results.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes. tricky question. people normal ask me but there is one instance that i yearned for sex from a guy and asked to fuck me.
This was long ago in a GYM, i had a gym trainer called John (black guy). Such a musculus guy with 10 packs abs and huge muscles. Huge cock (once saw that while he was changing). he trained me and some students for like 1.5 years in a GYM. Before he migrated to USA. we had a farewell party. i was so sad he going away from me, he was sweet trainer, sexy, a good friend, passionate and i actually loved him one-sided. he was married but i wanted him so badly. during the farewell dinner, i ask few minute personally and expressed my feelings. I said "I am in love with you John but i know this is not gonna happen, but i wanna feel your body for one last time in a romantic way. i am for you tonight, Take me". The result was positive, he refused but i convinced him and drive him to my apartment. The Sexual affair lasted for 4 hours from 8pm to 12pm. he was around 120kg with this 1oinch black think cock and i was like 55kg. He fucked me so passionately without condom and quenched my thirst for him. Still one of the best fucks in my life.

loved it. he is now long gone. miss him sad
- Arjino Ferrera
Lurker
0 likes
I have
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I've never had to ask, male or female.
I think it is pretty easy to know what I want by just looking at me.
I'm pretty transparent when it comes to that.

This is me. My nonverbal cues are so apparent that I never have to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I have asked and have never been turned down for sex.

Chat Moderator
0 likes

Quote by Jocelyn00

I have asked and have never been turned down for sex.

Cant imagine anyone turning you down... just saying smile

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Sensual Hobgoblin
1 like

Yes. It was mostly in college. Guys of that age were still somewhat reluctant to be "forward" (unless they were drunk, and that was a total turn off) so someone had to get the ball rolling, that's assuming I wanted him of course. Also it was usually something like, "Sooo, are we doin' it tonight or what?" I don't think I've ever been as blunt as saying, "Let's fuck" or something along those lines. But then, I did have that belly button dangle that said, Fuck Me, but I saw that as more of a conversation starter kinda thing. Later in life it was, as someone else mentioned, more along the lines of non-verbal cues. If the guy didn't pick up on that, I figured, no big loss.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

yes, I like doing it.

one that stands out is when I asked a guy I worked with. we'd known each other for years.

he was married, but you know how work relations can drift into what ifs.

it was wonderful.

started as a long weekend together, but we continued for a few months.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have never asked. The opportunity to ask never came up. It all happened without having to ask questions.