The WORST movie you ever saw

last reply
272 replies
21.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is perhaps controversial, but the movie "Life Is Beautiful" (which gained an Oscar...) offended me beyond measure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Beautiful

I GET what it tried to do, but I think it was AN ABOMINATION. (The SMART MONEY disagrees with me.) To IN ANY WAY candy-coat or trivialize THE HOLOCAUST (which I believe this film DOES) is frankly disgusting or at least deeply misguided.

Most people don't agree.

xx SF
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Napoleon Dynamite

Cabin boy

Are the two movies I detest. I don't see how they are listed as comedy's

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had to go way back, but a movie by the name of "Poor Cow"

When it was finished, my date & I sat there stunned: "Are they serious? No discernible plot at all. They really paid people to make that piece of crap?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spiderman 3 is the worst film I've seen all the way through.

There are more that I gave up watching half way through etc. but cannot remember the titles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha well all the beret wearing pseudo intellectuals can now attack me.

"My Dinner With Andre", the supposedly captivating and philosophical work by Louis Malle, was boring and full of pretentious bullshit from beginning to end. Roger Ebert loved this stupid film. The "Family Guy" parodied the film in a lovely way in the episode "My Dinner with Andre the Giant".

Can any of us truly be happy? Okay let's sit in a chair and fucking talk about it in a very pretentious manner and film it for 3 hours. WTF? Really? And I can't say anything? I just have to listen to your fucked up ramblings? No thanks.

Happiness is an entirely personal experience. This movie was empty of plot, direction and had no emotional arc to it. It was like very bad reality TV before the idea of really bad reality TV had even become a lightbulb moment for anyone in the media industry.

My vote goes to "My Dinner With Andre".
Lurker
0 likes
I've only ever WALKED OUT of ONE movie...

It was 'Once Upon A Time In America'. I walked out at The Car Scene with DeNiro and Elizabeth McGovern.

Now IN HINDSIGHT, I get it... In fact, I think it's a FANTASTIC movie now... (But I STILL can't watch that scene!)

xx SF
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's between Armegeddon and The Day After Tomorrow. Those movies sucked beyond horrible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Moulin Rouge. POS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spring Breakers. It's the most awful, boring, pointless film I've ever seen with bad acting to boot. How this film was ever conceived is beyond me.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mama Mia!!
Although technically I didn't see it as I couldn't bear more than twenty minutes of this utter, untalented drivel. I honestly cannot see what on earth anyone likes about it!
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
The Hulk...the one with Liv Tyler.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
West Side Story. I can't wrap my head around gang members dancing down 125th St. back when it was a place not to be without an armed guard.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by Buz
It's between Armegeddon and The Day After Tomorrow. Those movies sucked beyond horrible.

But they suck so good, lol. I do admit they are awful but so stupendously awful. I have watched them both multiple times just to enjoy how bad they are. I have to add Independence Day to that list of awfully bad.

I know this will annoy some but I hated Field of Dreams. I wanted them to all disappear back into that cornfield.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Hannah Montana: The Movie I had to go cinema to watch it.

I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a blunt tea spoon., The whole experience was why I am in therapy the ho down throw down made me lose all hope of sanity especially when all the kids got up and started dancing to it on the cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxpDgVbF4Wg

I rest my case
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Heh... my mother was one of the thousand or so extras, paid to appear in The Day After. I've got a 2 second snippet of her, all made up, trudging along the roadside, with half a dozen other people, looking like an atomic bombed-out refugee.

Good memories.

Absolutely horrible movie.

The Day After Tomorrow, is equally bad - in a different kind of shitty way.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
Mama Mia!!
Although technically I didn't see it as I couldn't bear more than twenty minutes of this utter, untalented drivel. I honestly cannot see what on earth anyone likes about it!

I agree totally. It sucked like a vacuum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Lacemaker. If you've never heard of it, consider yourself lucky.
0 likes
District 9..

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by stephanie

This is perhaps controversial, but the movie "Life Is Beautiful" (which gained an Oscar...) offended me beyond measure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Beautiful

I GET what it tried to do, but I think it was AN ABOMINATION. (The SMART MONEY disagrees with me.) To IN ANY WAY candy-coat or trivialize THE HOLOCAUST (which I believe this film DOES) is frankly disgusting or at least deeply misguided.

Most people don't agree.

xx SF

I never thought of it like that...but I can see why you'd say that. I just thought it was pitiful...

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wolf of Wallstreet, this movie celebrates exactly what is wrong with the world today
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Lurker
0 likes
Red Dawn 2012

That movie is insult to intelligence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really wasn't a fan of the new Godzilla movie. The one made in 1998 was way better IMO
Lurker
0 likes
A 2008 movie called Cloverflied. The ending was stupid. The plot was stupid. Do I need to say any more?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Heh... my mother was one of the thousand or so extras, paid to appear in The Day After. I've got a 2 second snippet of her, all made up, trudging along the roadside, with half a dozen other people, looking like an atomic bombed-out refugee.

Good memories.

Absolutely horrible movie.

The Day After Tomorrow, is equally bad - in a different kind of shitty way.

My dad was an extra in the movie, Grizzly, made back in the 70s. It's supposed to be out west where grizzlies are, but was filmed in the same Georgia county Deliverance was filmed. That movie is pretty awful too. It was low budget.
Lurker
0 likes
Any of the Twilight movies

Minions (whatever last one it is that they released)

50 Shades of Grey

Pitch Perfect 2 (sucks because I loved the first one)

Magic Mike XXL (not worth a dollar to see. lmao)

all three Hobbit movies, fucking rubbish

Aloha
Lurker
0 likes
There must be thousands of terrible movies so I'm going to choose a main stream movie that really should have been better than it was, Robin Hood, starring Russell Crowe. I nearly walked out of the cinema. The Flintstones had the same effect.