Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While having sex, have you ever forced a guy to cum, when he didn't want to, or wasn't ready?

last reply
19 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay I pride myself in a measure of control, while having sex ,holding myself on the edge without going over. In that way sex can last quite a while.

Sensing a guy that you are making love to is close have you ever deliberately made him cum, by fucking him back, squeezing your pussy muscles or other?

If so why did you do it? Was it fun making him cum when he didn't plan on it?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually cum much more quickly than most women do, and when I do, it usually tips the guy over the edge too. Sometimes when I'm with a new guy for the first time, he'll cum prematurely. In fact, it happens a little too often! So several rounds are usually required! ;-)
Madam Carol
0 likes
With my guy I know exactly how to get him off or how to make it last. That is the advantage of having a regular partner.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.

That doesn't sound enjoyable for anyone.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I think talking to Jen and some of my friends about this one it is sort of a "power thing" for women. I know sometimes I'm giving a guy a blow job and he wants me to stop (he wants to fuck my pussy hehe) and I decide to make him come. It's pretty easy with guys. I mean just push a little extra and they lose it every time. Also like the girl above said, often when you orgasm it just tips the guy over the edge. I love that moment too. I mean I love watching his face scrunch all up and his eyes roll back into his head and then to feel my pussy squeezing every last drop out of him. Sometimes the guys blush and get bashful and get all apologetic for coming so soon. That's pretty cute. Okay I know, yes I am an angel
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your replies. Verrrrry interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would you make him come early?! Ruins the fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would you make him come early?! Ruins the fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hytherion
Okay I pride myself in a measure of control, while having sex ,holding myself on the edge without going over. In that way sex can last quite a while.

Sensing a guy that you are making love to is close have you ever deliberately made him cum, by fucking him back, squeezing your pussy muscles or other?

Yes - all the time.

Usually it's because I'm sucking his cock and want to swallow - and he imagines sex is in the future - when really I'm just a cum slut.

lol
Lurker
0 likes
forced? no, and I don't want to be forced to do anything either.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, why would anyone want to do this? I want sex to last as long as possible. I wouldn't end it early.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Most of the time I would say no because, like others have said, I want it to last as long as possible. But there are those times, especially when I am with a guy I really like, and he is almost begging for sex and I am really tired, he is going to cum faster than he probably anticipated, but he is satisfied and so am I, in that I made him happy and I can go to sleep or whatever. How is that for a run on sentencesmile

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Dani
No.

That doesn't sound enjoyable for anyone.

my thinking exactly. why would you do that?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hytherion

I do it all the time. If I'm sucking your cock and I want you to cum, I will grab your ass and slide your cock in and out till you cum in my mouth. The same goes for my pussy, I will wrap my legs around you and pump your cock til you cum in my pussy.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No....

This doesn't sound very enticing.

When we make love we just come when one feels the need.

We are not going for a record or anything.

This topic really made me laugh.

To each is own.....

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Nope never have... when it is time to squirt, let it fly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha ha, it's amazing the power women have. Feeling tired, make him cum quickly. I usually know it's going to happen - usually after a long day or a morning quickie. I look forward to the clenching pc feeling actually - feels great.
Lurker
0 likes
I have made them cum where they didn't want to. I wanted it I my pussy and he wanted to pull out.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it's possible to force someone to cum if they're not ready to and it's not something I would contemplate doing.

I have deliberately taken guys past the point of no return with my mouth because for a variety of reasons the conditions weren't right for me to want full sex with them. They never seem to mind though
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe they don't like it and are just too polite to say anything!!!