Just curious....

last reply
15 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ya'll, just out of curiosity. What's your favourite erotic stories category?
Lurker
0 likes
Quickie no doubt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the office one's. Helps me on days when the office is boring. Just fantasizing about that woman over there, or someone I used to work with, or wondering if others in the office are stealing away to fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on my mood (I think at one time or another I've perused each of them) but 'exhibition' is always a fun category from which to read. The inherent nature of the genre forces the story to focus on the person's emotions and thoughts which makes me enjoy all the more whatever sexy act is unfolding. Plus, the ever-present danger of 'getting caught' just adds to the fun.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on my mood, I can read anything, well I have a soft spot for the exhibitionist stories...
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For sure Cuckold and Wife Lovers
0 likes
Lesbian and MILF stories. Its even better when you combine the two, HOT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read in these categories: Anal, College Sex, Erotic Poems, Exhibitionism, First Time, Flash Erotica, Historical, Humor, Lesbian, Love Poems and stories, MILF, Masturbation, Mature, Novels,
Office Sex, Oral Sex, Quickie Sex, Seduction, Spanking, Straight Sex, Voyeur, Wife lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
femdom or anything with aggressive women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife Stories..
Lurker
0 likes
Spankings and Mature Women
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy many kinds and have surprised myself by exploring, but lesbian stories are my favorite ones. Soft, sensual girl- girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is the exhibitionist and humiliation stories
0 likes
I'm a sucker for a good love story, be it lesbian, gay , straight etc

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wife storys,,,,lol love thrsomes cheating...alle the games a wife kan play,,,,,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Wife Lovers - they cover multiple categories (cheating, taboo, etc), so it works for me surprised)