nipple clamps

last reply
5 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
want to buy my wife a set of adjustable nipple clamps. this will be our first pair.
many brands and styles out there.

any suggestions?
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried two types, one with teeth and a set screw to regulate the pressure, and the type that look like tweezers with rubber tipped ends. The one with teeth was not well made, and the screw once slipped off the side - clamping down really hard. Ruined the mood. The tweezer type hold well and are reliable - I would recommend this type.
0 likes
Nipple clamps are cool. I like the butterfly nipple clamps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a few - I particularly like the ones with tassels that add to the pleasure as you walk or engage in active pleasures such as a doggy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The butterfly type are nice, they are usually adjustable and have some weight for dangling...
Lurker
0 likes
Start off with something that has rubber coating or other less aggressive tips and look for some that are adjustable too. Don't go for clover clamps or crocodile clips as beginners.

Ones with the teeth like crocodile clamps are a bit of an acquired taste and you can always graduate up to them when you know that the basic pressure on the nipples is fine. The same applies to clover type clamps, which don't have any adjustment capability and get tighter as they are pulled.

It's also worth pointing out that any of the types that have exposed metal can draw blood and therefore your hygiene needs to be good in order to prevent infections and they need to be cleaned if they're being transferred from one person to another too.

You may find that your choice is for less pain and more sensuality, so a less tight clamp but with a weight or vibrator on it, or a sucker for a while to engorge the nipples followed by a light clamp may be all that you need.