Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nearest book, paper, or magazine, page 41, first sentence...

last reply
63 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"You look down for half a second to check something, you look up again and you've totally lost your line."

Row360, Issue 004
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Right....so the nearest book is the Complete Rhyming Dictionary....It has no page numbers or sentences .....I'll try again later though
Lurker
0 likes
Damn...I don't read anything with that many pages, at least since I'v been retired.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
He had tapped into the Zen of Ignorance, the enlightenment of absurdity. (Practical Demon-keeping)
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
1. An error in chronology, esp. a chronological misplacing of persons, events, objects, or customs in regard to each other.

(Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, definition of "anachronism.")
Senior Analyst
0 likes
This was the pattern I witnessed in 2009.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
"They already asked.
Southern Charmer
0 likes
He may not talk a lot-such creatures are careful in all aspects of their lives, and that includes promiscuous blabbing-but when he does talk, he's probably direct and clear. Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King

God, I read that months and months ago. I need a new book to read.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Observe the windows during closing procedure, to avoid any injuries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"We tried S123 several times, but it didn't work."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We watched as the big fella turned around, grabbed Joey by the collar, and shaped up to belt him.

'The Happiest Refugee' - Anh Do
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
"In our escapades across the Niagara Frontier, Roy and I usually had some deliveries in the Tuscarora Indian Reservation.' Too Close to the Falls (Catherine Guildiner)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enige Gerate, insbesondere solche, die nicht von Bluetooth SIG getestet oder zugelassen wurden, sind moglicherweise nicht mit dem Gerat kompatibel.
~ Samsung EO-SG900 User Manual
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I removed my lodging and gat me into one of those houses of good hospitality whereunto persons resort, commonly called a trugging house, or to be plain, a whore-house, where I gave myself to entertain all companions, sitting or standing at the door like a stale, to allow or draw in wanton passengers, refusing none that would with his purse purchase me to be his, to satisfy the disordinate desire of his filthy lust."

The Elizabethan Underworld
Gāmini Salgādo
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
"Remember, I am not recording the vision of a madman. The sun does not more certainly shine in the heavens than that which I now affirm is true."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I texted Kaitlyn, took a shower, got dressed, and then Mom drove me to school.
(The fault in our stars, John Green)
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
"when she stood by the big iron bed, waiting, he said, 'keep your belt on.' and he began slowly tearing her dress from around it."

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
" Looking at the main street of Cheyenne, I realised that I had to find me a more profitable kind of life than heretofore." The Return of Little Big Man by Thomas Berger.

Lurker
0 likes
"In addition to nighttime, fog and snow are conditions that reduce visibility and can dramatically decrease your ability to see ahead, and to respond quickly and safely to events happening around you."

Can't you tell the nearest thing to me is the driver's manual for my home state.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Her famous Lawyer father is sexually, physically and mentally abusive. Taylor is known in her house as their sex slave."

Taylor's Pain
Kiss Kiss Jeanie {}{}
Troublemaker
0 likes
Well located industrial building for lease.
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
This lentil and rice dish is a delicious interpretation of original Indian Kitchiri, which was adapted to use smoked fish instead of dhal and renamed kedgeree

Complete Comfort Food
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Troublemaker
0 likes
"Sure, babe," Max said finally. "You want to use the red one or the black one tonight?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probiotic intimate wash for all day hygiene and freshness. (For real!!!) biggrin
Chat Moderator
0 likes
An extremely effective way to learn to stop sweating the small stuff is to share an experience with one another...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
"'Somebody at the Nugget the other night," baby on her arm, giving him now a straight, worried look, "askin' about you.'" Vineland: Thomas Pynchon
Lurker
0 likes
It would be impossible to discuss the back without mentioning its major architectural component -- the spine. 
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Automatically scans and indexes all channels received through the TV's aerial input connector.
111 To start, navigate to Broadcasting and select Auto Tuning.

TV Manual
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before you ask, Ben doesn't have the money to afford this, not yet, but he is careful with the small amount he does earn, and half the cartoons were bought from his savings, the rest gifts from his parents.

Jemima J Jane Green
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It is impossible to appreciate the importance of space in The Navidson Record without first taking into account the significance of echoes. - House of Leaves