Use of female condoms for anal sex

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello everyone. This is my first post but i have been reading stories by lots of folks on here for years. Please keep up the great writing. One day i hope to add mine.
Anyway, was wondering if any guys or pre op Transsexual ladies have tried using the female condom for anal sex. Reason I'm asking is i have a guy who says that in the past if he uses a condom he blows soon after. He is a bi guy and we have had lots if oral. I have fucked him but only with condoms. He wants to return the favour. I would like to try the female condom inside me but not sure if it will work for anal. What do u folks think?
Thankx heaps in advance.
Luxman. Xo
0 likes
I don't have any direct personal experience using the female condom (Avert), but the basic design doesn't seem to lend itself to anal sex--it's essentially a semi-rigid ring inserted into the vagina, with a larger, similarly semi-rigid ring meant to protrude just slightly from the vagina. It would seem that properly inserting it for anal use would be difficult if not impossible, and I would worry about it being pushed up inside the rectum and requiring assistance--including possibly medical assistance--to remove.

However, I am, sadly for the purposes of this question, 100% hetero, and definitely not male, so perhaps I am not the best source of information for this particular question.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the input Hera Teleia.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried them a few times as a Bottom but I have never fucked a guy using them. I think they worked alright but seemed a hassle to use. If it works better for the guy fucking you then I guess it would be worth it. Personally, I prefer a guy to use a condom when he fucks me. What I really like, as I now am, is to be in a long term relationship and not use any type of protection. I love taking his load up my ass when he fucks me.