*HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN LUPUS!!!*

last reply
15 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

All joking aside, WHAT a week for our favourite ENGLISHMAN here...

(I know Ben as a writer, obviously, (one who often doubts his own skills...) His COMP win is a vindication. (It won't stop him bitching about his BLOCKS, WATCH!!!) I ALSO worked with Ben as a Moderator. He's good at that too...)

Now for the ROAST.

He's STOLEN girls from me!!! He's placed and NOW WON at Competition and I NEVER HAVE!!! He's younger, better looking and doesn't use the word 'FUCK' as a Noun or Adjective.

I composed THIS for his birthday:

"Happy Birthday to Lupus,
You British fucking Dufus...

Why, IN COMPETITION
You're really quite BITCHIN
'"

(There's a second verse...)

"Now sat at HIGH TABLE you might be QUITE able,
To REST on your laurels and dubious morals.
I MUST (at a push...) Although you write MUSH,
To say that WE ALL HERE quite LOVE YOU on LUSH!!!
"

xx SF

Lupus: "Aww! THANKS"

Me: "I didn't mean a FUCKING word of it you CUNT!"
Lurker
0 likes

Happy birthday, Ben. You're amazing. I hope that it's great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awww, thanks, Steph, you fucking fuck. (Isn't that a fucking adjective and a fucking noun in one sentence?)

It is quite a birthday present to finally win a comp, huh? Of course, it's not a competition. There is no competition - not where you're concerned. x

(HOw the FUCK have you never won one by now? You should be given an honourary one if nothing else. God damn. How long have you been here?)

He's a sweetheart, even if he is a paddy bastard. x
A poetry selection!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ben....Hope you have a great one...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Have a wonderful birthday, and congratulations!
Your week seems off to a great start!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ben! And many congratulations on winning the Historical Comp with your wonderful story.

Have a great day!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

He's STOLEN girls from me!!! He's placed and NOW WON at Competition and I NEVER HAVE!!! He's younger, better looking and doesn't use the word 'FUCK' as a Noun or Adjective.

i've even slept with him, and i'm a lesbian, Stehph

seriously, tho, Ben's one of the sweetest guys here. happy b-day, wolfboy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
OMG! Is that why you won the comp? I'm totally kidding Ben! You earned that win and we all fucking know it!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Ben!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes

You win a comp *and* it's your birthday?? Shine bright and celebrate, Superstar!
Hope you have a fun one!

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes

Happy Birthday!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, everyone. It really means a lot. smile It has been a couple of days to remember, actually! It's been really good.

Oh, and Rach - don't tell EVERYONE! *tuts* (I don't recall much sleeping. biggrin God... If only. ;) I so would, ya know? ;))

And Lizzy, I am disappointed. No redheads? x
A poetry selection!