Burger King Whopper Wine?

last reply
19 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Just when you think America does some of the stupidest shit on the planet, Europe goes and does something like this.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
No way. That's horrible!

It's so horrible an idea that I'd try it just to say I did though. With the Whopper too. lol (this really can't be good)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This seems a bit odd.

Wine and Burger King..

Very silly....

xo
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Hey, that might be a good wine. It's not like it will taste like a Whopper, just go well with it. This might be a brilliant idea.
Lurker
0 likes
Yikes!! Not sure about that! Be interested in what winery has that contract??

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, just no. Gross.
0 likes
And Tim Horton's (popular Canadian coffee and donut shop) merged with BK last year. Wine with donuts? A dash of wine in your coffee? Is it proper to serve wine in cheap cardboard cups?

Of course, they'd have to get a liquor license first which is no mean feat in this province.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I reckon if we have the Burger King Wine, we can have their Halloween Burger to go with it...

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
There's nothing wrong with wine and a burger. Bunch of snobs.

0 likes
There's nothing wrong with a glass of wine with a burger...that you prepared yourself. After seeing two dead, squashed rats just outside the drive-through window of my local Burger King, I am never ever never going back. Ditto for any other fast-food place, unless it's an emergency (and three hungry boys can make for an emergency).

It is an odd name for a wine, though. I wonder if perhaps the winery wasn't aware of the existence of Burger King?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
There's nothing wrong with wine and a burger. Bunch of snobs.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Wine with a gourmet burger is delightful.

A whopper Wine is just humorous.

xo
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
What's the entire, actual fuck?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

English Rose
0 likes
I almost always put burgers in a French style baguette, with sliced cucumber, grated cheddar and thousand island dressing. Mmmmm! Wine is more often than not the usual beverage of choice to accompany my fine culinary creation.

Whopper wine sounds sort of funny, but why not wine with fast food?
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
that sounds ABSOLUTELY horrid! but then again, any excuse for a glass of vino...

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Saga
It's not like it will taste like a Whopper

i was kind of hoping it would, actually.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
all that was needed .. was wine... now it's a complete dinner ...

The Linebacker
0 likes
As slow as service at Burger Kings are, that wine will surely age by the time it's served.