Login

Anal

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know a lot of gals are either yes or a no to anal.

I am curious how many of you gals were a big no to anal but then came around to really enjoying anal after doing it right?

My wife is slowly warming to the concept. I think in the end she will love it but she had the classic bad experience in the past where a guy just tried to shove it in...
Lurker
0 likes
well I was hesitant at first .. but was .. introduced? .. more like trained.. took a while ... now I love beads especially ...

I think that careful introduction .. which takes a little while .. is the key to future enjoyment biggrin

Convict
0 likes
For some women it's not as cut and dried as yes or no. Some are up for trying it but just can't do it. It's not physically possible or they can't relax enough. I'm impressed you are approaching this slowly. Try to push it (no pun) and she will give up.

Sometimes it just ain't gonna happen. No guy with beer can width is going anywhere near my butt.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

For some women it's not as cut and dried as yes or no. Some are up for trying it but just can't do it. It's not physically possible or they can't relax enough. I'm impressed you are approaching this slowly. Try to push it (no pun) and she will give up.

Sometimes it just ain't gonna happen. No guy with beer can width is going anywhere near my butt.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I know for sure to be patient and go slow. She does let me use a finger and I love to rim her. She has some pretty good vaginal orgasms when I go deep and based on other women I believe she would have deep anal orgasms too. Relaxing is an issue for her but she does seem to enjoy me rimming her. I bought a small vibrating butt plug that I will approach her with soon. Many reviews on the site I bought it, said that their wives/girlfriends were terrified to try anal but used the plug while having sex and loved it, so I am hoping she'll try. She has such a fantastic body and ass, that even though we have great sex I find myself having to masturbate thinking about fucking her ass... I'm decent length and girth but not beer can. I wouldn't blame you for that!
Lurker
0 likes
Anal??? Well, at times NO... but other times it is very exciting and orgasmic!! I would say about 10% of the time for me!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i all prude about it, that was until i felt a man cum inside my ass for the first time, holy fuck did that get me off
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry
I know a lot of gals are either yes or a no to anal.

I am curious how many of you gals were a big no to anal but then came around to really enjoying anal after doing it right?

My wife is slowly warming to the concept. I think in the end she will love it but she had the classic bad experience in the past where a guy just tried to shove it in...

Slowly warming is the key. Lots of lube too.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's wonderful when it's done right: Slowly, lots of lube. From what I've been told by some of my friends/women I've spoken to in chat, when inexperienced, younger guys treat it as a second vagina, that's usually when troubles ensues.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there done that.
Personally I don't like or enjoy it. I do not allow anybody to go there now.
I will accept the first knuckle of a finger rimming me there but that's the limit.
Lurker
0 likes
I did anal my first 5 or 6 times having sex. At first it was really painful bc he was very hung and thick but I eventually came to love it a lot!!