Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, please describe the worst kiss you have ever had.

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Preferably excluding partners with lousy oral hygiene!
Ta, ever so!
Convict
0 likes
Oh God. I thought I'd erased that from my memory. Surprisingly he wasn't a clueless teen. He was a clueless 30yo. You know the stories you hear about having a whole tongue thrust into your mouth? Or someone whose tongue you have to go poking around to find? You've got either a mouthful of someone's tongue or a tongue full of someone else's mouth.

That. I've had both. Really is yucky.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If someone is kissing me with way too much tongue and it's far too wet, it's pretty bad in my book. I'm not sure how anyone can be a bad kisser. To me, it seems like common sense. Sadly, I've kissed more than one bad kisser.

I'm a very oral person as it is. I love to kiss. So the obviousness of having clean breath, brushed teeth and all that, is a given. No smokers!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It was a high school play. The leading man (boy) was supposed to give my character a romantic kiss and he was just terrible at it. I felt sorry for his girlfriend. I even wondered if she had told him to give me a lousy kiss out of jealousy, but through many rehearsals and several performances he never got any better! I hope the audience couldn't tell how painfully awkward it was, but they usually whooped it up and cat-called whenever we kissed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my early 20s, finishing a bad first date, he extended his hand as if to shake hands. When I took his hand, he pulled me to him and attempted to kiss me, but missed. Instead, his teeth impacted my upper lip, nearly drew blood. My follow-up punch to his ear likely nearly drew blood as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I was told to kiss everyone goodnight when I was twelve. My uncle rammed his tongue into my mouth. It was disgusting. I should have hurt him, but I was young and innocent and didn't know what to do! Anyway, no kissing complaints since then! I love kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kiss with a person who smokes is disgusting. It tastes like the bottom of a bird cage.
The worst for me would probably be a guy who was half drunk, it was wet and sloppy and his tongue tasted foul - he had been smoking.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the kisser was WAY too eager! too much tongue, too wet, grabby hands. we didn't date long...

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
We were drunk, he was quite a bit younger, and was pretty bad.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
My front teeth were licked...several times. It was so fucking bizarre.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Any kiss with a person who smokes is disgusting. It tastes like the bottom of a bird cage.
The worst for me would probably be a guy who was half drunk, it was wet and sloppy and his tongue tasted foul - he had been smoking.

OMG I hate that too! It was like eating sand. Ugh!

Quote by Poppet
If someone is kissing me with way too much tongue and it's far too wet, it's pretty bad in my book. I'm not sure how anyone can be a bad kisser. To me, it seems like common sense. Sadly, I've kissed more than one bad kisser.

Unfortunately, me too. And the worst was this half bald guy (yeah, he was over 50), all he did was just, like, opening his mouth and-- omfg I can't even describe him. All of the above, probably more. I'm outta here!

p/s: These people made me hate kissing. Yucks.