How Do guys feel about piercings?

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been considering getting a Piercing on my clitoris but I'll admit I'm curious to see how men view it. What do you guys genuinely think of them?
Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I don't like them as they mentally freak me out by making me worry about accidentally getting them caught in my teeth while I'm going down on her, or tongue, fingernail or anything else while I'm playing down there and I'll end up yanking the thing off or something.

I haven't been involved with a woman who has had one, so my personal experience and information on the pros/cons of one are limited. But those are my thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Frankly I think they are the crown atop the most beautiful area a woman has to offer. Like a pearl inside the oyster.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife has some. I like 'em.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as they stay clean and presentable (infections are never sexy) then piercings are a welcomed sight. Personally, I love them because they give me just one more thing for my fingers and mouth to play with.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
It is a nice novelty, but I really don't get it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
piercings are very sexy just don't have to much in one area but to pierce your clit yes do it
Lurker
0 likes
I love a woman just as God made her...don't need the piercings, but if they are not intrusive to play, they are ok.
Lurker
0 likes
Well...some guys, like myself, get a little turned off by clit piercings. See, if it's done wrong, it could destroy the nerves there if it doesn't cause an infection. I understand that it can look sexy when done properly, but in my opinion it should not be considered worth the risk to anyone.
Lurker
0 likes
Piercings are a bad idea but I have a few of them biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clit piercings look very sexy to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Just speaking on my own aesthetic perceptions of a woman's body, piercings are a negative for me. A woman's body is not made better with the addition of jewelry or makeup either, for that matter. If a woman wants to look attractive, she can and will be without necessitating a lot of artificial garnish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Each to their own.
Love them or hate them, it's just another freedom for people to indulge in.
But then they do create problems with Airport Security.
Just curious about something, when a lady gets her labia pierced, which side means straight and which side means she prefers other girls?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Entirely a/the lady's perogative, other than respecting their right to self-determination, I have no real views or thoughts on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been with any ladies with anything pierced, other than their ears. My wife doesn't even wear earrings. But I imagine it could be hot in the right way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, guys aren't all the same and vary on things like this.

I like piercings but it really comes down to the person and the piercing as well as the overall number and placement of piercings.

Get the piercing for yourself -- not others.