Sluts

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do beautiful uninhibited women classify themselves as sluts?
Lurker
0 likes
While I have never looked-up the definition of the word slut, I've always believed it to be "a person who enjoys sex and/or exhibitionism and doesn't care that others know". Frankly, it is much easier, and much less time consuming, to call myself a "slut" than to have to spout that entire sentence, explaining my behaviors, each time the need arises.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by leonardo001

You're generalising a bit aren't you?

i don't know any women who label themselves as sluts. Uninhibited or not or attractive or less than attractive. The word "slut" is a very derogatory term. I fail to see how you could associate that word with being "uninhibited".
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by leonardo001

I don't know if I would consider myself either beautiful or uninhibited, but I think people who know me might consider me either or both. That said, I would not refer to myself as a slut, nor would I refer to any other woman as a slut. I find it a singularly nasty and derogatory term.
Lurker
0 likes
I am only familiar with the term "slut" being used in a derogatory fashion. I have called other women "sluts" based on their behavior. But, that being said, sometimes during play time, I can be a "slut" and don't mind being called one, depending on what we are doing. But I would never consider myself a slut nor want to be called one, apart from those special occasions!! If my lover wants me to act "slutty" for the night, I can be.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by suzieswinger
While I have never looked-up the definition of the word slut, I've always believed it to be "a person who enjoys sex and/or exhibitionism and doesn't care that others know". Frankly, it is much easier, and much less time consuming, to call myself a "slut" than to have to spout that entire sentence, explaining my behaviors, each time the need arises.

Totally agree with u x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by suzieswinger

I also agree with you 100%. I am what I am. I love sex in all its forms. I know what I want and I seek it out. I work a full time job, I pay my bills, I have raised my kids. I don't care what other people think, I am a slut.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really care what other people think about me or the names they may call me.I love having sex and giving pleasure to others.If someone wants to call me a slut I would consider it a compliment to be called a slut