Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies Is your navel an erogenous zone ?

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know i started two threads here recently regarding the bellybutton or navel but this one is a bit different and more in general so please don't paste the previous two question links here and point out the the fact that i have already asked this question .This is about the bellybutton being an erogenous or sexually sensitive place .What do you feel if your navel is stimulated maybe with a finger or tongue ? Only those who find it erogenous please comment
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You said not to answer unless it is an erogenous zone. It is not one (for me at least) hence the lack of answers. smile
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no, i do not view my navel as an erogenous zone. yes, i enjoy having it licked - but i can take it or leave it.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl
You said not to answer unless it is an erogenous zone. It is not one (for me at least) hence the lack of answers. smile

I am relatively new here and i very seldom try to make friends with ppl on these kinds of forum but i m still going to ask you ...do u ever talk to anyone or make friends through email ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do find it sexy to have my navel teased, but only as part of a whole erogenous experience. The sensory mechanisms have to be properly primed for several places to become erogenous zones for me. Once they are those areas become extremely erotic for a partner to play with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hertysslut
I do find it sexy to have my navel teased, but only as part of a whole erogenous experience. The sensory mechanisms have to be properly primed for several places to become erogenous zones for me. Once they are those areas become extremely erotic for a partner to play with.

Hey just saw your biography ...I love writing erotica too...but the really taboo or forbidden stuff .I am not turned on by the normal stuff ...What type of stuff do you write ?
Where can i find them?
Lurker
0 likes
for sure
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by abbyabigail
for sure

Could you be a bit more detailed about your navel being erogenous ? Like do you feel a connection between your navel and your vagina ?
Lurker
0 likes
It is all good for me, but not as erogenous or a turn on as much as my neck being kissed is. That gives me shivers everywhere. My tummy enjoys being loved, as does every other part of me. It is more the attention that is being given to me that turns me on, regardless of what part of my body is the focus.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my wife likes her naval licked but to say its an erogenous zone no.