last reply
27 replies
6.3k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi all!

As a massage therapist I have had a couple of women clients that have had an orgasm during massage. Have any of you ever experienced this?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have had two professional massages with men, but I really could not relax at all during the massage.

Since then, I only have females do my massages.

Orgasm is the last thing I have on my mind. I usually fall asleep.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo

P.s. - I do love watching erotic massages.....xo
Lurker
0 likes
I'm like Mysteria... I have a hard time staying awake! No orgasms for me during massage, unless it is a scheduled erotic massage with my lover! Then it's a sure thing...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a guy, but I have had two women have orgasms while giving them a massage. It wasn't an adult or erotic massage either, just regular.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes - I cum off easily and when the stimulation - massage- is on or around erogenous zones I can and do cum. It doesn't have to be a clitoral stimulation.

In the beginning I resisted as I didn't want to embarrass myself. My masseuse recognised the situation and told me to relax and let it all happen - and I did/do. I am no longer embarrassed when it happens and I suffer no shame. She knows that what she is doing is working - relaxing me - big time.
The situation is that now we are both naked during the treatment and shower together following the massage - we do not engage sexually.
I have been massaged by males and it doesn't happen then.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That's interesting. Most of my clients are females and I can say that it definitely happened twice that I know of with different clients. One was very discreet while the other wasn't so discreet. But I just carried on as if nothing had happened. I have certainly identified the erogenous zones that trigger it.
Like you say though Mysteria and Cyndy, myself included I generally fall asleep and find it a good way to unwind. Not while giving the massage though smile

Not very often as a therapist that I get a massage though that is up to my standards.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No, it hasn't happened to me. I have been aroused during a massage, just never had an orgasm.

I have a friend who has a very sensitive trigger, and she's had orgasms on more than one occasion while we were getting pedicures.

Orgasms are a pretty normal occurrence during a massage. It's fine as long as no one's weird about it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think a lot about it has to do with the transference between the client and the therapist. If the client finds the therapist attractive then there is a bigger chance of it happening. But if there is no attraction then it is less inclined to happen.
The icing on the cake is when the attraction is mutual. I have found myself as a therapist altering my massage style depending on the client.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
My nipples are insanely sensitive, and when massaged, I go off! It's only happened once with a professional masseuse however.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it does have to do with the therapist. Mostly I just relax and my mind wanders, but never anything sexual. But I've never been attracted to any of my therapists.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had Orgasms with a few messages. I fact one was quite recently when a friend took me to a special spa day. The masseuse did not have any hesitancy to work on my sensitive spots.

She gave me several nice "Os" even if I was relaxed.

We both tipped her very generously and were invited back, together or individually. I hope next time she will a naked as I was.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have enjoyed many orgasms when being massaged. I admit the masseuse doesn't always offer it but most can recognise the signs and ask if I want to go the whole way. I do.
Like Bethany - my nipples are like two additional clits. I have managed a nipple orgasm once.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I've not had an orgasm on the massage table but in Turkey the masseuse then gave me an assisted shower and played the spray on my clit and I came then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had many on the milking table.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I take it as a big compliment when it happens. It means I am good at my job smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never unintentionally
0 likes
I've not had many professional massages in my life--probably <10, total.

That said, I have never found any of them to be arousing, and I tend to tense up instead of relaxing, because I'm stressing about how the LMT wants me positioned (does she want my head here? My arms there?).

Weirdly, the one place that I do relax totally (and more than once, have fallen asleep outright) is on the table when I'm having my legs and key bits waxed. Probably because I know and trust my esthetician (I've been seeing the same one every 2-3 weeks for at least 4 years), maybe as a way to block the pain, whatever--she's had to shake me to wake me up and roll me over more than just a few times.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Actually having an orgasm on the massage isnt such a rare thing. Also its not such a big deal. smile Women are much more sensitive to pleasant touches (everywhere, not just erotogenic zones). It also shows very deep state of relaxation. Most masseuses don't really mind, for some it is even a nice compliment to their skill. Also If you are't overly shy you should try go all the way and try some kind of erotic massage. I would recommend you tanric one, because its extremely relaxing and it takes relatively long time for you to reach a climax. Quality depends on the place. Here in Prague we have many awesome ones. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
There are massages designed to do just that. Tantric and Zen massages usually end up with women having very powerful orgasms. From the very beginning of our relationship, 26 years now, I've given my wife full body massages. Having read about it, I learned to give her tantric massages. If your not familiar with this, it eventually becomes a huge gspot massage and she may "O" several times. Once, in a painful end to a relationship with her female lover, I hired a female masseuse to come to our house. This lady would give the Zen on the end, but only on a house call. She came over, I helped her get her table set up, and I left the house for a couple hours while they were together. Very different woman when I came home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leppy80
Hi all!

As a massage therapist I have had a couple of women clients that have had an orgasm during massage. Have any of you ever experienced this?

Would definitely if it s a message of my genitles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have...mostly, with a few female massages. They are always willing to help, lol. In fact, I look forward to it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never experienced this
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've had orgasms through sensual and sexual massages with a partner but not just a routine massage from a therapist no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had several Orgasms during a Professional Massage. Seems really skilled Technicians can pick up Who needs it and who would be offended.

Seems this can happen with either men or women Massuses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I'm a guy, but I had to share. During a Reiki treatment I once had a non sexual all-body tremor that would have shook me off the table if the therapist didn't catch me. The most powerful convulsion of my life. The influx of love was so pure. I shiver just thinking about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had one during a massage.