Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys? Have you EVER tried to SUCK YOUR OWN COCK?

last reply
64 replies
6.9k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Lurker
0 likes
(Of COURSE I have...)

UNSUCKESSFULLY!

xx SF

I WAS YOUNG!!! (And eventually I found other people to do it... BUT I TRIED!!!)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

(Of COURSE I have...)

UNSUCKESSFULLY!

xx SF

I WAS YOUNG!!! (And eventually I found other people to do it... BUT I TRIED!!!)

same effort, same results.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger I used to be able to suck myself off. My wife thought it was amazing that a guy could do that to himself! Feels awesome!!
0 likes
The likely trauma to my back (I have never been very flexible) has dissuaded me from even thinking of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once but i fell off the couch and hurt my shoulder so never again...lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I used to be able to do it when I was younger! A combination of good length and flexibility. My back isn't what it used to be and I would hurt myself now if I tried!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and successfully, but the thought of doing the deed, is more exciting than actually doing it. There are much more pleasurable and intense ways to masturbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, with a large stomach and small dick it is impossible.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
When i was much younger (edited for content)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most guys, I have tried unsuccessfully. Not flexible enough and/or long enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most guys, I have tried unsuccessfully. Not flexible enough and/or long enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pat278

A long time ago I also tried and couldn't.

But that's okay, I really enjoy eating pussy, and on a good night she returns the favor. I could have never done as well as she does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger and more flexible I have been able to suck my own cock. I have never sucked another mans cock but I think that would be more pleasurable. I think cock sucking should be shared between two people.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have tried, but t good lord made mr too short.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be able to do it when I was younger, lost the flexibility now. It was interesting to taste my penis, and shoot my own cum down my throat. It was pretty difficult though, and jerking off felt much better. To this day it is the only blow job I have ever had the pleasure to give!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh how I tried when I was younger but I was either under hung or not flexible enough. I made up for my shortcomings by practicing the art on others.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I heard the question asked before, " I wonder why God did'nt make men so they could suck their own penis" and the answer was "because he knew they would"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, would have been interesting if I could succeed at it. I tried, yes. But as you know, it's bloody difficult. So yes, I tried a long time back. But it didn't take a whole lot of time to figure out that I couldn't and that the exercise required to achieve it was tougher than courting someone to do it for you ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've tried also tried fucking myself in the ass. Came closer to my ass than my mouth but unfortunately both unsuccessful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried but unsuccessfully. I think it is possible but quite difficult.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could I would have saved myself $20000 last year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, I think every guy, who likes to fuck would try it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes i did, was able to get the entire tip into my mouth and swallow my load!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and i could not reach the head of it if i could i would give myself a blow job at least 6 times a day a double that on sundays and yes i would swollow my own loads
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I tried but failed, my body cant bend like that.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just about all guys have thought about it, many have tried it (yours truly included), and fewer still have been successful. I envy those lucky few.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I only tried it a few hundred times, then I gave up...for about a week, then I went back to trying again.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
When I was younger, I could just barely get the head in. Not really deep enough to stroke with my lips. So I would suckle it and drool out a lot and jerk off with my saliva. Then I would cum and it would fill my mouth and run down my cock. The mixture of cum and saliva was super slick and back then I could get in a second or third load pretty quickly. My balls would just be coated and it was just so hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tried alot when I was 13-15 years old. Could almost always lick it and once or twice I managed to get my head in my mouth. Wish I could do this still