What female features do you look for?

last reply
19 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok apart from the obvious as in boobs, or ass!, What other physical features do you look for and find attractive in a woman?

Me personally? I like a good strong prominent collar bone, lips and eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
I Love a women with good long toned legs. mmmm so sexy.
Site administrator
0 likes
In addition to the eyes and lips a smile ... that says a lot about the persons character/personality I believe.
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
In addition to the eyes and lips a smile ... that says a lot about the persons character/personality I believe.

Hmm. Yet you are looking away from the camera and definitely not smiling in your avi, SJ. Good thing that you have other attractive features.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
A woman who knows how to smut talk at the right place, right time, in the right way.
Lurker
0 likes
Smile, sense of humour, intelligence, sassiness,
and if the girl is fit, active, athletic, I find that extremely attractive smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I have to agree with Simply John.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Her eyes. Her entire being is exhibited in her eyes. How she walks is a good indicator too. Long, slow, languid strides says a lot.
0 likes
I find that it is different things with different women. Could be hair for one, boobs on another, lips on a third. Really, though, it's how it all fits together. Sometimes I can't even put my finger on a specific thing that attracts me about a given woman. She's just attractive to me for whatever reason and that reason defies easy analysis.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a woman that has no distinguishing features, but when put altogether just has something about her that makes her beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
Her smile, eyes, hair, femininity.
Lurker
0 likes
Warmth, compassion, intelligence, patience and curiosity are vital. Physical features are important too, but without those above mentioned traits, any woman (or man) isn't really fit to be anyone else's company. That being said, the eyes are the most important. They tell you almost everything about her. How she walks is not quite but also a good indication of what she's like. Beyond that... looks DO matter, but my bar on that isn't all that high. I've seen many a Plain Jane who was strikingly beautiful merely from the vibrancy of her eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nipples.. The best indication of successful foreplay smile
I hope you will visit one of my stories like A Wedding Slow Dance, Take Me, Take Me NOW! or my most recent series Finding Lynn Finding Lynn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like curvy hips which which means I have really enjoyed women with a bit more padding than typical model figures.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Questionable judgement
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes and hair closing in at a close second.

Eyes drive me wild smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love brown eyes and high cheekbones, her smile and her voice.
Lurker
0 likes
A nice, big ass! Bubble butts, jiggly butts, just big butts!
English Gentleman
0 likes
i have an extreme leg and foot fetish so i always look at legs and feet. i also love long hair.