Login

Girly guys

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As you know, my body is male (and look totally masculine) and feel that my soul and heart is feminine. I do not look like a girl and of course, can not compare myself with real genetic woman.

I'm 40+ virgin attracted to girls, so that makes it more confusing.

My question is, should I keep searching, trying my fem side or just ignore the feeling and being what my body says?

Any suggestions, comments?

Thanks, Girls and everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant imagine what your situation is like but do what makes you happy because life is very short. Don't look for others approval. Just my two cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are the only one who can answer that my dear friend. Do what makes you happy, you're already an adult to know the consequences and how to deal with it. Choose what you think and your heart accept the most.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
don't ever give up on something you can't stop thinking about. one of the best parts about dreams is watching them slowly come to fruition. take the time to truly enjoy this journey and get the best out of it. i wish you luck ☺

nia?

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
be true to who you are, not who you think you should be or who anyone else thinks you should be.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your comments and your advice. I really appreciate them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petrova
You are the only one who can answer that my dear friend. Do what makes you happy, you're already an adult to know the consequences and how to deal with it. Choose what you think and your heart accept the most.

Thanks for the wonderful piece of advice, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Shaaz.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gael
As you know, my body is male (and look totally masculine) and feel that my soul and heart is feminine. I do not look like a girl and of course, can not compare myself with real genetic woman.

I'm 40+ virgin attracted to girls, so that makes it more confusing.

My question is, should I keep searching, trying my fem side or just ignore the feeling and being what my body says?

Any suggestions, comments?

Thanks, Girls and everyone.

Hello there.

BTW I am a trigender( ie i feel sometimes more comfortable identifying with one gender and at other times the reverse of it and even sometimes i feel like agendered/non-binary). What i would like to tell you is that you need to find out what you actually want and then Accept yourself as who you are.
Wishing you all the very best.

kisses
Shaaz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hornymorny

Hello there.

BTW I am a trigender( ie i feel sometimes more comfortable identifying with one gender and at other times the reverse of it and even sometimes i feel like agendered/non-binary). What i would like to tell you is that you need to find out what you actually want and then Accept yourself as who you are.
Wishing you all the very best.

kisses
Shaaz

This is very true. Acceptance is a learning process. Love yourself and you'll have direction.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...