Trigender?

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I've just seen a post from somebody (not on Lush) in which they have come out as being "trigender". They state that they prefer neutral or male pronouns and references, although their physical birth gender was female.

I've never heard of this before. Apparently, it means having three genders in one. I'm not entirely sure what this means, or whether it means the same as "gender fluid". I'm also not sure what that means, either.

Are there any Lush members out there who are trigender, or know people who are, that might be able to give me a little more insight into this, so that I may be a more informed friend?

Thank you for your time.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think it's for people from the Tri State area.
Lurker
0 likes
My first thought is it's akin to "pansexual", as defined on the latest season of VH1's "Couples Therapy". There is someone there who claims to be an actress &/or model, born as a male but now a female. They claim they met the guy they're there with (clearly a male) as the former, & live together as the latter, & that he is "pansexual", which he explained to the others (including former Creed vocalist Scott Stapp) means you like whatever you like without gender being of any sort of importance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tnadnuder
My first thought is it's akin to "pansexual", as defined on the latest season of VH1's "Couples Therapy". There is someone there who claims to be an actress &/or model, born as a male but now a female. They claim they met the guy they're there with (clearly a male) as the former, & live together as the latter, & that he is "pansexual", which he explained to the others (including former Creed vocalist Scott Stapp) means you like whatever you like without gender being of any sort of importance.

that explains just the sexuality part of it, in fact i have known many trans(male to female) lesbians..i mean who are not into men..but they cant be called heterosexual..could they??

On the other hand being binary/gendered(male or female) or non gender(asexual) unlike phisical characteristics is a mental way to be and those who choose it may have any orientation sexually or romantically without any relation with being a gender-queer/genderfluid. Such people(as myself) may feel like one sex at some time while of other at another time and sometimes they dont feel like being a sexual being(that is what it means for me to be assexual, i donno of others).

Shaaz smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

that explains just the sexuality part of it, in fact i have known many trans(male to female) lesbians..i mean who are not into men..but they cant be called heterosexual..could they??

On the other hand being binary/gendered(male or female) or non gender(asexual) unlike phisical characteristics is a mental way to be and those who choose it may have any orientation sexually or romantically without any relation with being a gender-queer/genderfluid. Such people(as myself) may feel like one sex at some time while of other at another time and sometimes they dont feel like being a sexual being(that is what it means for me to be assexual, i donno of others).

Shaaz smile

Very well explained.