I did a stupid thing today

last reply
42 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well last night actually. The clock in our kitchen had stopped so I actually went to bed an hour earlier than I meant to.
Plus today I put milk back in the oven.
But that's better than last week when I had to get eye ointment from the doctor because perfume spilled in my eye.

Did anyone else do anything more stupid today? Please?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not today. (At least not yet) But I do silly and inexplicable things a lot.

Some examples are : going in to work on my day off; putting milk in the frying pan instead of oil; putting laundry in the dishwasher; completely forgetting what I was saying in the midd ;

Oh...and putting diesel in our petrol car (in my defence, I used to have a diesel till we got together. And 5 months isn't that long to get used to a different fuel type)

Edit : If a mutual friend mentions anything about binmen.......it's all lies, I tell you. LIES!!!
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Lurker
0 likes
Oh good. Someone is worse than me!

Though I once got up early for school and dressed in my uniform before realising it was Sunday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sunday School?
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ekko
Sunday School?

Oh I did go to that for a bit. But uniform would have looked a little odd.
Lurker
0 likes
I drove 5 miles out of my way to go to a specific shop, then drove right on by and didn't realise until I was 3 miles further on.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Well, yesterday.

I drove three miles to the market to purchase a quart of half and half. Then I carefully purchased a half-gallon of 2% milk.

In my (inadequate) defense, I was utterly exhausted after working a full day. (I'm retired and I try to work no more than 3 hours a day. 8.5 is too much for me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
Lurker
0 likes
I just made a cup of tea with cold water from the kettle.

I think I could keep this thread going single-handedly.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
oooh i've done that a few times too.. i blame the kettle design and the fiddly switch

Have left work, driven 8 miles home before remembering i was supposed to email something that is saved to my desktop so have to drive back to send it and get to fight through the traffic all over again

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sent a text message to my friend telling her I'll be late for work tomorrow because of a dentist appointment.
It's a good thing I sent that text first and didn't tell my boss I'll meet them in town for coffee and work can wait.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Lurker
0 likes
I let Trinket into my bed. She is leaving cookie crumbs everywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not did anything stupid yet today, but the day is still young.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I told a female friend of mine that I would do something I have never done before nor desired. I will give a guy a BJ for her to watch. Damn that scotch on the rocks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ekko
I sent a text message to my friend telling her I'll be late for work tomorrow because of a dentist appointment.
It's a good thing I sent that text first and didn't tell my boss I'll meet them in town for coffee and work can wait.

haha - that reminds me - I'm terrible at typing and missing out letters in words. It's worst in Word when it doesn't spot them.

Anyway, I had to email an essay to my English teacher, Mr Angus.

You can probably guess the rest of this story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck

haha - that reminds me - I'm terrible at typing and missing out letters in words. It's worst in Word when it doesn't spot them.

Anyway, I had to email an essay to my English teacher, Mr Angus.

You can probably guess the rest of this story.

...No, I can't.
I think you should spell it out for all the nice girls and boys so we can judge whether to snigger at you or invite you to join the Sniggerz Club.

I did sommink stoopid by agreeing to swap shifts with a friend.
Just realised I swapped 8 hours for ten.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to make up a similar story starring my Maths teacher, Mrs Clunt.

Another stupid thing I did over the summer. I was looking for jewellery on my friend's sofa and as I lowered my head to look under it I banged it on the surface of their glass coffee table, which I hadn't seen.

I'm going to write a book
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did a stupid thing today....I thought Puddleduck was sane...
Sir Terry Pratchett
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
The day is so young. I'll be back with a possible list of stupid things I do. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was trying to remember the stupid activity, and then realized she asked for one from today.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by bill11
I was trying to remember the stupid activity, and then realized she asked for one from today.

Nice

After dropping my kids off at school, I proceeded to drive to work. 20 minutes later I remembered. I don't work today. DUH
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Walking home from the gym, key ring in hand and holding water bottle, I proceed to take a drink from said water bottle. KA-CHUNG!! I get a face full of keys!! How embarrassing!
0 likes
I was sitting on my bed talking to Milik. Decided I wanted to look at some thing on my phone. Tore my bed apart looking for my phone. Hmmm duh, I was on it!
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Funny Simmie. I was looking all over the house for my glasses. They were on my head.

Lurker
0 likes
I looked at my reflection in the mirror today. Now I'm studying extra hard because if I don't have a hot body, I need to at least be very smart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well today was supposed to be a nice casual day at home... didn't have anyplace really to go. But when I went to the fridge, I noticed we were out of milk and bread. No sweat, I'll run to the store. I got dressed, started the truck, and drove happily to the store. Got there and didn't have a f*cking clue why! Ain't old age grand!
Lurker
0 likes
I ran to the grocery store and it was closed because of the holidays.
The Engineer
0 likes
I got up this morning and went to the airport only to realise my flight was in the afternoon....
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308