last reply
31 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
BTW there IS such a thing as duck tape.

Duct tape. We've all used it for something you don't usually use duck tape for. What's your duck tape secret?

I was just talking to a friend of mine who said she saw some unnecessary hair on her face. A bit of duck tape applied... And it was gone.

Another friend had some dry rot in his front steps. He covered the hole with duck tape and painted over it. Good as new! Glad I wasn't buying that house.

What have you done? I know you did something...
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I just use it as tape.

But my daughter she has made pocketbooks, slippers, wallets, roses, bracelets.

But that is kind of not popular right now. Been there done that.

Lol
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I once made a pair of duct tape slippers. Wore them for years.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
We had a pinata for a birthday party that broke, pre-party. I put it back together with duct tape. NO ONE, not even the adults, could break it open. The kids finally ripped it apart by hand, like jackals tearing at an antelope.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I helped duct tape a passed out drunk frat brother to a chair once. Also we once duct taped a friend's car bumper back onto his car.

I had a friend who duct taped his toga to his body so it wouldn't fall off when he got drunk. Losing togas often happens at toga parties. I lost mine once and I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I once duct taped Buz to an elephant.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes

Finds this to be hot.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I helped duct tape a passed out drunk frat brother to a chair once. Also we once duct taped a friend's car bumper back onto his car.

I had a friend who duct taped his toga to his body so it wouldn't fall off when he got drunk. Losing togas often happens at toga parties. I lost mine once and I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Admit it, you took it off yourself didn't you Buz? THEN Spritelette saw you needed the elephant!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I was a bikini model at car shows, we used to use double-sided tape to keep our bikini bottoms from riding up into our ass cracks. Some of us had to use tape to keep our camel-toes at a minimum too when we were walking around for hours in crowds. It wasn't duct tape, but after a few hours, it FELT like it!
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by trinket
BTW there IS such a thing as duck tape.

Duct tape. We've all used it for something you don't usually use duck tape for. What's your duck tape secret?

I was just talking to a friend of mine who said she saw some unnecessary hair on her face. A bit of duck tape applied... And it was gone.

Another friend had some dry rot in his front steps. He covered the hole with duck tape and painted over it. Good as new! Glad I wasn't buying that house.

What have you done? I know you did something...

HOW the Fuckity fuck did I miss this????

Yeah so one day I was at work and noticed my brows were more like brow. I cut a piece of duct tape (gorilla tape to be EXACT) applied it between my unibrow....and OUCHY FUCKKKKK. Shit worked. My brows look good. Brow chika brow brow. I told this BIAAATCH and look.....she starts a fucking thread.... Good looking out Trinkladee...

Side note....Gorilla glue is great for hemming. Will hold a button in place....think outside the box.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
When I was a bikini model at car shows, we used to use double-side tape to keep our bikini bottoms from riding up into our ass cracks. Some of us had to use tape to keep our camel-toes at a minimum too when we were walking around for hours in crowds. It wasn't duct tape, but after a few hours, it FELT like it!

Thank goodness. Someone else gets it LOL. That tape can be a real pain. OUCHY
Convict
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

HOW the Fuckity fuck did I miss this????

Yeah so one day I was at work and noticed my brows were more like brow. I cut a piece of duct tape (gorilla tape to be EXACT) applied it between my unibrow....and OUCHY FUCKKKKK. Shit worked. My brows look good. Brow chika brow brow. I told this BIAAATCH and look.....she starts a fucking thread.... Good looking out Trinkladee...

Side note....Gorilla glue is great for hemming. Will hold a button in place....think outside the box.

Laughing at "brow chicka brow brow"

Well you shoulda run over here, "and made the fuckity fuck duck tape thread yersel', ya skinny beech.
Lurker
0 likes
bet he gats an honours degree in engineering .. giggles
Lurker
0 likes
A temporary band-aid/bandage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used duct tape for my son's science project. He had to make a set of lungs. We used duct tape to seal the piston properly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Duck tape is a brand of duct tape. It come in different colors.
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And watch this
Bullet Club For Life