Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the most perverse fantasy you've ever had ?

last reply
42 replies
5.8k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I realize that women come from all different backgrounds and up bringing. Economic, cultural, religious, lifestyle etc.

but in YOUR own MIND, what do you consider the most perverted, most taboo fantasy you've ever had?

javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/eusa_shifty.gif')
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having my stepdaughter
Lurker
0 likes
The one I had yesterday, I blushed in my panties at the thought
Lurker
1 like
It's so taboo that I am uncomfortable saying it out loud. It's based on something once that nearly happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm a bit shy to say it, but I think many girls have the same one.....it's to be totally dominated and treated like a sex toy by two ripped guys I'm too shy to ever do it, but I do fantasise sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kimasa, "I blushed in my panties at the thought"

When translated, does that mean you left a white creamy stain in the gusset of your panties?

suzieswinger, "It's based on something once that nearly happened."

What better situation to discuss ones fantasies than an anonymous web sex, focused on all things sexual? Do you regret that incident only "nearly happened" rather than actually happened. What ever happened, do you view it as a missed opportunity(something you could look back at now, and take pleasure from remembering) or a close call(something you really would Not want to happen in actuality, but is a turn-on to fantasise about)? If not that one, won't you share another one that truly arouses you?

VirginalViet, "to be totally dominated and treated like a sex toy"

To be totally dominated, I would think, means a surprise at every move, as all decisions are made by others. Maybe that's a way of keeping sex fresh. It may be a fantasy many girls have, I could see how the same fantasy could also be a man's fantasy, either dominating a woman or the reverse, where two women would dominate a man. Either way, your left to the will of others. I'm thinking you liked the movie, 50 Shades???
When you have a fantasy about "two ripped guys", are they participating simultaneously, if so, how so?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I meant to add, that the whole beauty of fantasy, Is that it never HAS to happen. Fantasies don't have to be acted on.

I had a partner for awhile(in her 40's at the time) who still masturbated at times fantasizing about a female school teacher she had back in gr.10 The teacher was older(in her 50's), had huge breasts and wore very supportive bras, making the teachers breasts stick out. She started fantasizing about them while back in school and she was still doing so 25 plus years later. And it was such a simple fantasy, she just thought about holding them, moving her hands over them, kissing them and sucking on them, all while the teacher watched her, that's it. She's not lesbian, or bi, but there was just something about this teachers breasts and bras she wore, that turned her on. It really seems funny because of the lifestyles changes people have made over the years, yet at the time, while a student, this would have been a very taboo fantasy to have, and she would never have told her friends about, at the time.
Site administrator
0 likes
Hot hot and even hot lady naked on all fours under my dinner table between my .. whilst I watch NCIS eating steak, chips, onion rings, peppercorn sauce and grilled tomatoes .
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Gangbanged while tied-up to a bed (or anything else for that matter) and blindfolded.
Lurker
0 likes
A beach orgy with my girl friends.... they're five in numbers lol
and tied up to the bed and taken by my first gf... oh those school days... smile
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Gangbanged while tied-up to a bed (or anything else for that matter) and blindfolded.

Mine too. I've got the blindfold and rope.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Mine too. I've got the blindfold and rope.

I swear you get more awesome the more I get to know you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's to taboo but I fantasize about it all the time if your female and want to discuss it pm me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well I'm a bit shy to say it, but I think many girls have the same one.....it's to be totally dominated and treated like a sex toy by two ripped guys I'm too shy to ever do it, but I do fantasise sometimes.

NEVER say "never!" VV-girl.

If you love cock, and especially if you love cum - you WILL love multiple men inside you, using you.

Getting lucky, girl means getting more than just one man. The best sex a woman like you can ever have
involves multiple cocks! Life's short - play hard.

There is survey data to back up my assertion - not just first-hand experience with lovers.

From a survey of 37 women, enjoying gangbangs regularly: "To the question about what they would say to a woman who is in the process of deciding whether or not to gangbang... Almost universally the women said they would take the opportunity to encourage the undecided woman to go ahead and begin."

And more: "Many comments were made to the effect that it will most likely be the most wonderful experience of the undecided woman's life and that she will have the most exciting and fulfilling sex she ever had."

Drop me a note and I'll share a link to the survey, "Banging a Gang."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess a fantasy that i have but that i am unsure if i will ever get around to participating in is being completely tied down by a man, unable to move at all, and having him force fucking my throat.
I am not talking about a blowjob but about being completely violated, though i am unsure if there is any way that could be done safely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jasmine_X

Nymph Writer

Hot Wife 4U

.....in your gangbang fantasies, do the men cum in your vagina one after the other, after the other, etc. Or do each of them pull out and bathe you in their cum? Kind of like Vanessa Del Rio in "The Devil in Miss Jones 3."
Lurker
0 likes
It's to taboo to mention
Lurker
0 likes
It would be something similar to NymphWriter or 8ox8's fantasies, perhaps. But it's too embarrassing to talk about. ;)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
If you read my stories a few are my most wicked fantasies.

Xo
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The site rules here forbid me telling you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

I swear you get more awesome the more I get to know you!

Count me in too!
Lurker
0 likes
What's funny is that, to me, 'taboo' isn't all that damnably taboo (seeing as how so many people share such interests in various ways).

I think I went into a dark place when I started fantasizing about torture and . . . and never really found the daylight after that. Nor do I care to, in fact. I'm quite content with my extremes and explore them freely in my writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to fantasied where I am wearing a collar and being lead on a leash. Though I think that is to far out of reach at this stage haha.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Well... It involves a crew of firemen, a bucket of melted chocolate, handcuffs, strobe lights, and a stiff paddle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, here goes. I probably shouldn't confess this on a public forum, but...I have this wild, recurring fantasy where there's this website for people to write dirty stories...I mean really dirty...where the characters do the messiest, most unspeakable things to each other. Oh yes...the kinds of stories where readers across the globe either diddle or wank and even brag about it in a special area below the stories where they can post comments.

Oh yeah. I feel so dirty now.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee
Okay, here goes. I probably shouldn't confess this on a public forum, but...I have this wild, recurring fantasy where there's this website for people to write dirty stories...I mean really dirty...where the characters do the messiest, most unspeakable things to each other. Oh yes...the kinds of stories where readers across the globe either diddle or wank and even brag about it in a special area below the stories where they can post comments.

Oh yeah. I feel so dirty now.

Much too explicit for Lush. You really should know better.

Account suspended pending deletion.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
at one point in time... was double penetration....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
....need I say more...