Where are my badges?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have noticed that some people have badges here. Obviously, you've forgotten to give me any. I would like one of each, please.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato
I have noticed that some people have badgers here. Obviously, you've forgotten to give me any. I would like one of each, please.

Badgers? I don't have any badgers. I had no idea that Lush gave out badgers. How do you get one? How many kinds of badgers are there? I know of only one variety here where I live, and they aren't very friendly. It took me most of the day to lure one into my house and then he repaid my kindness by chewing up my cat toys and chasing my dog up a tree. Are you sure you want some?

edit: I notice that I was wrong about the word badger, so I changed your quote. It was easier than changing my reply.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
"WE DON'T NEED NO STEENKING BADGES!!!"

xx SF
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato
I have noticed that some people have badges here. Obviously, you've forgotten to give me any. I would like one of each, please.

You have to earn badges... we dont just give them out. You claim to be a great poet... I dont see any evidence of that. Perhaps you could do some writing and substantiate your claim but be aware the story moderators here do not suffer fools gladly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking of badges...is it possible to have none whatsoever on my profile page please? They appear unannounced at random intervals and completely ruin the aesthetic of the page.
Any assistance in this matter would be very much appreciated.
Thank you smile
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Sir Terry Pratchett
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Ekko
Speaking of badges...is it possible to have none whatsoever on my profile page please? They appear unannounced at random intervals and completely ruin the aesthetic of the page.
Any assistance in this matter would be very much appreciated.
Thank you smile

If you wish to suggest something like a 'Hide badges' option in the profile settings please use this thread to do that:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12279_Which-improvements-or-features-would-you-like-to-see-added.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

You have to earn badges... we dont just give them out. You claim to be a great poet... I dont see any evidence of that. Perhaps you could do some writing and substantiate your claim but be aware the story moderators here do not suffer fools gladly.

poems by Sprite's cat
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato

Cleo, you don't need the badges, honest! There's no tuna or milk involved with them. No bits of paper to chase around the room or sit on in a sunny spot.

If I were you I'd just stick with friends to worship you....
The Linebacker
0 likes
Here come the badges...

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
People, badgers has an r. Try to focus.
[url]http://[/url]
Troublemaker
0 likes
Psst! Cleo! Hook me up with your human/slave girl and I'll get you one of these....