Happy DD/LG day today

last reply
9 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I was away for a few days with work ... Oct 21, 2015 was also Back to the Future Day ... Do you know why this specific date is DD/lg day? I'm not asking to be facetious, I'm genuinely curious.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I actually have no clue.

I didn't see this until now, sorry.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious
I actually have no clue.

I didn't see this until now, sorry.

Happy day, barbie!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
OOo - There's a Dancing Doll Day? COOL! make sure to celebrate it up right, next year!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
DD/lg Pride Day

~ OPEN ~
Welcome to the first ever worldwide DD/lg Pride Day! A day to be proud of who you are. Invite your friends and help us spread education and information about the DD/lg lifestyle.
This is an annual event. Come back to the event page daily for updates and information. This event is sponsored by Dedicated and Devoted. The owners and creators are Sir Norman and Lori Doll. We currently run Dedicated and Devoted, Little's Wonderland and BDSM Health and Disabilities groups on Facebook. There ...

http://heyevent.com/event/izxpjur6uumyoa/ddlg-pride-day
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
DD/lg Pride Day

~ OPEN ~
Welcome to the first ever worldwide DD/lg Pride Day! A day to be proud of who you are. Invite your friends and help us spread education and information about the DD/lg lifestyle.
This is an annual event. Come back to the event page daily for updates and information. This event is sponsored by Dedicated and Devoted. The owners and creators are Sir Norman and Lori Doll. We currently run Dedicated and Devoted, Little's Wonderland and BDSM Health and Disabilities groups on Facebook. There ...

http://heyevent.com/event/izxpjur6uumyoa/ddlg-pride-day

Looks like you found an FBI watch list there, john.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
OOo - There's a Dancing Doll Day? COOL! make sure to celebrate it up right, next year!

Yes, DDLG stands for Dancing Doll Looks Great! or is it Dancing Doll Loves Goobers! That's it!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Yes, DDLG stands for Dancing Doll Looks Great! or is it Dancing Doll Loves Goobers! That's it!

actually, i think it's "loves Gators"

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, i think it's "loves Gators"

Naaah, she's too classy for that. I just don't see her going for men with mustaches that dip snuff and wear skin tight daisy duke shorts, wife beaters, visors and flip flops. Besides she's vegan.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Naaah, she's too classy for that. I just don't see her going for men with mustaches that dip snuff and wear skin tight daisy duke shorts, wife beaters, visors and flip flops. Besides she's vegan.

she is so not vegan. that's me you're thinking of, gator-boy.