Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hipster or High Waist jeans for a girl with nice bum ?

last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm buying jeans so I'd like to know which look best in your opinions.

Is it the high waist (belt around the tummy) or the low hipsters (loose on the hips) ?

Think about a 20's year old girl with a decent figure and peachy bum (that I'm proud of!!!) ?

Also, can you just clarify if you're a girl making the comment or a guy?

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Girl here. I personally can't stand high waisted jeans. I don't care how cute or trendy they are at the moment. They make anyone except super skinny ultra models look like a dork or a grandpa. They're called mom jeans, I suppose because the waist comes up high enough to tuck away an unsightly tummy pooch. I'm a mom, and I have to say that I really can't stand wearing them.

I usually wear something a bit lower, kind of riding the hip but not ultra low. Most of my jeans are Lucky Brand. They have a nice variety of styles for different body types and preferences. Oh. Also, I don't do skinny jeans. *shudders* Boot cut or slightly flared.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it's very difficult to make high-waisted jeans look good, unless you're doing some kind of vintage'y pin-up high fashion look. As RavenStar said, it's so easy to veer into mom-jean zone.

I think if you have a great waist and/or are fit, go for the low-rise hipster style for sure.

All my jeans are low rise or mid rise. I do like my slim-fit or skinny jeans or even slim-fit boyfriend jeans on occasion, Japanese denim, usually dark, sometimes distressed/minimal shredding. My fave overall brand is Rag & Bone.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
as someone with a pronounced posterior lol, i have to say that i DETEST low rise jeans! i've had too many times where underwear have made an unscheduled appearance. i've found that a good mid rise jean is perfect. i often lean toward a boot-leg cut. however, i like the casualness of boyfriend jeans and the convenience of skinny jeans for tall boots. i would NEVER attempt to wear high waist jeans!

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
As a guy I can state with great objectivity that high waisted jeans are NOT sexy at all. They call them 'mom jeans' for a reason.
Low rise or hipster jeans on a good female body are very sexy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
pretty much what the other gals said - go with low or mid rise. high waisted look goofy. as far as brands, i've always been a Levi girl.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I for one love high waisters, especially shorter ones. Nothing beats throwing on a cropped sweater or top with a pair of plimsolls or Chucks. Wanna look a little more Kardashian-esque on your way to starbucks? Then they go perfect with a pair of heels. Personally I wear mine with a kimono or jacket because I don't like how they look with a shirt tucked in hence why the top has gotta be cropped. Now my only problem is that by the time I get them over my butt the waist is usually way too damn big. Being a woman is so hard
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
as someone with a pronounced posterior lol, i have to say that i DETEST low rise jeans! i've had too many times where underwear have made an unscheduled appearance. i've found that a good mid rise jean is perfect. i often lean toward a boot-leg cut. however, i like the casualness of boyfriend jeans and the convenience of skinny jeans for tall boots. i would NEVER attempt to wear high waist jeans!

Everyone has said it already. I do not want to look like a granny and would love to be able to wear low rise jeans. But its all about body shape. Being a classic hourglass I am full in the hip and thigh, and and quite long from waist to hip, which in low rise jeans produces the dreaded muffin top, so its mid rise for me. I would love to wear boyfriend jeans too, but no hope with my figure so its bootcut or skinnies (with a long tunic top).

So much easier when women only wore skirts!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going to look for mid-rise today but I find it difficult to find low-rise hipsters that show off my bum to the best. Somehow the shape is lost.

Slightly surprised by so many negative high waist comments, especially being an oap jean - I've admired some girls wearing them look really good, in my opinion. Now I'm gonna be really cautious !

Lots of ideas and thoughts to ponder - thanks for all the comments (keep them cuming)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont like hipsters even tho im quite slim, much prefer mid or high waisted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan of high-waist jeans.
Lurker
0 likes
High waist jeans are definitely one of those trends that you will look back on in 20 years and say "what was I thinking?"

No, no, no to mom jeans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not at all a fan of high waist jeans. I prefer mine to have a short rise. I like them like that because they seem to give guys a bigger rise.
The Linebacker
0 likes
By this time, high waisted 'mom' jeans have graduated to the next level, GRANNY JEANS!

Bringing back mom jeans? Seriously? Might as well bring back 40s women's wide shoulder pad jackets, 50s poodle skirts, 60s women's football helmet hairstyles, 70s polyster leisure suits, 90s windsuits, and jungle thick hairy women's bushes.
Troublemaker
0 likes
low to mid-rise please. Although if you have a great ass I'm not sure it matters. If you like to wear your bf's jeans I wear Levi's mostly with a few Parasuco and True Religion tossed in the mix. And yes you can wear my shirt.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I hate high waist jeans. They don't work with my curvy ass. I prefer mid-rise as low-rise can't contain the backside sass.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer low rise pants. I know they're not as fashionable these days, but high waisted look terrible even on fit girls I don't mind showing some skin.