Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guy's, she's married, you're hot for her, move on her or no. Be honest!

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when guys move on me. Western (especially American) guys are very shy at first but if they feel there's a chance they go ahead.
What results from their "move" is up to me as long as they remember no means no, but yes really means yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting.

So as my confidence has grown I am more appreciative now of women, and compliment them in ways that could be considered moving on them.

Then there's the playing field. In real life, I will respond if there is a power exchange dynamic, but don't plan to consummate.

Online is where I commit my emotional adultery.
To me, married women who come seeking something else online are a kindred spirit, and if they are intriguing and catch my attention then yes I will be direct in expressing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not!!!!
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
0 likes
Given that I have two hot (for me) female friends who are married, so I guess I'd say no. That said, I've never consciously ruled it out, just never been overly aggressive with the ladies period. Also, the fact that I have no idea of whether they are at all interested in straying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gosh, if you think I am hot and I am married, making a move on me is the highest kind of flattery.

Wedding Ring does not mean I am dead.

Who knows I may be in one of my YES Moods.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, not anymore. I had flings with married gals earlier in my life, but I've changed my tune as I've gotten older (and married.) I may do a little teasing and flirting, but I'd still be upfront about the fact that it's not going anywhere beyond that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
There is a shockingly high number of women who like to hit on married men. If I go to a bar, usually a sports bar to watch a game with buddies and yeah, there's usually a lot of women there, it's like my wedding band is some kind of beacon that attracts women. Most do not take no for an answer on their first attempt, they keep trying then act offended when they finally figure out that my no really means no.

I've never moved on a married woman myself, but have seen guys that do. Most guys I know wouldn't.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if i find her hot i will move on her. not so much as im hot for you i must have you but more of a lets see where this goes. Can be a BIG confidence builder for both of us. If it goes farther then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Once upon a time I did with a work colleague, and had an affair lasting several delicious months until her husband found out and threatened to kill me, which was rather a passion killer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would and yes I have,
If she is feeling the same, if she said no I would back off but still buy her and drink.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Never did with a married woman but I have with women in committed relationships when I was younger. Close enough for me to say "been there, done that" and I'm not looking to do that again. If she wants to play she needs to be free of strings or in a relationship that allows that. I don't mess with other people's relationships.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
These days.. no. I don't need the drama.

Back in the day. Hey, if she isn't being treated right, that was his problem.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Buz
There is a shockingly high number of women who like to hit on married men. If I go to a bar, usually a sports bar to watch a game with buddies and yeah, there's usually a lot of women there, it's like my wedding band is some kind of beacon that attracts women. Most do not take no for an answer on their first attempt, they keep trying then act offended when they finally figure out that my no really means no.

I've never moved on a married woman myself, but have seen guys that do. Most guys I know wouldn't.

Yup. I agree. I don't hit on married women but my wife is hit on constantly. In all honesty she's a real flirt.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd move on her, but if her husband wants to watch, that'll cost extra.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.