Which side of the bed do you sleep?

last reply
174 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always sleep on the right side at home.

If I turn towards my bf I've got better options with my right hand and arm. Stronger more versatile !!! My left hand is useless.

My bf says he's nearest the landing door in case of intruders or problems. The left side is also nearest the bathroom.

When we stay away from home we WILL switch sides occasionally so I'm on the left which is never so comfortable for me. But strangely it coincides with the bathroom being on the far side again.

So I actually think the choice of sides is due to my guy wanting to be near the bathroom whereas I have the long walk.

Any thoughts ?

ADDED THIS LATER....

so is the guy choosing to sleep nearer the exit door or nearer the bathroom ? (at home, in hotels, away from normal etc.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If lookong at the bed I sleep to the right, and like your bf it is the closer to the door to the landing.
We swapped around the other year but after three nights it was back to the old way.
If we stay in a hotel again I am near the door into the room and yes bonus it is alway near the bathroom and out of luck it is normally I am sleeping my side of the bed, but she makes a point to wake me to tell me she is going either at home or when away lol.
0 likes
She sleeps on my right at home. No special reason, that's just what worked out for us. If we are travelling, depends on the bed and the room layout so we're not committed to that or anything.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always on the left , doesn't matter where homes or hotels and normally I have the longest walk to the loo?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the right. If we're staying elsewhere, I'll usually sleep closest to the door.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to sleep on one side, but now I sleep on the other side.

This of course can be bad if you roll over, and don't remember which side you are on
Lurker
0 likes
Always on the right side.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm not devoted to either side, whichever is closest to the door works for me. UNLESS, i'm sharing the bed, then i like to be closest to the wall.

Say. Her. Name.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I sleep with Seth (who now has my old room), I'm usually on his left (right side, facing the headboard). When I sleep in David's room, I'm always on the left side of the bed. If I sleep alone in the TV room, I'm on the futon and I have it all to myself. Simple rule: I get the side closest to the bathroom!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
at the foot - leashed to the footboard...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
lying in bed, the right side
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sleep on which ever side has the nightstand. Being able to reach things in the middle of the night is a big one for me.

Also, I prefer which ever side is towards the door. I like to be able to get up and get going.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I always sleep on the right side.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
When I sleep with Seth (who now has my old room), I'm usually on his left (right side, facing the headboard). When I sleep in David's room, I'm always on the left side of the bed. If I sleep alone in the TV room, I'm on the futon and I have it all to myself. Simple rule: I get the side closest to the bathroom!

Good rule. She gets bathroom side and I get TV side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am her left side. It's just the way we are.
Lurker
0 likes
Whichever side HE'S on !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the middle with all the covers. smile
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
We sleep strangely. I either rest on top of him or he likes to sleep with his arms wrapped around me, head resting a little below my breasts, his body between my legs. It's hard to explain. The latter position is when he needs a little extra attention and I rub my fingers through his hair until he falls to sleep. Either way is very comfortable and in the middle of the bed.
? A True Story ?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I'm on the right side, he's on the left. Most nights I lay my head on his right shoulder and "evil chest of sleep". It's quite honestly the fastest way I can get to sleep most nights... and sometimes when I can't sleep in the middle of the night.
Lurker
0 likes
Most nights I sleep on the living room floor.
Lurker
0 likes
Right side....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right side
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
At home, on the left, but I really don't care under most circumstances.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
We sleep strangely. I either rest on top of him or he likes to sleep with his arms wrapped around me, head resting a little below my breasts, his body between my legs. It's hard to explain. The latter position is when he needs a little extra attention and I rub my fingers through his hair until he falls to sleep. Either way is very comfortable and in the middle of the bed.

Sounds awesome, but in reality that would be way too hot (as in warm) for me.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Sounds awesome, but in reality that would be way too hot (as in warm) for me.

We sleep naked and I love his warmth. I like it hot too.
? A True Story ?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
the top side (usually)