true stories

last reply
20 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many of you ladies have written true stories on here .I LOVE true stories the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My story "Beer for Breakfast" is true; thus the lack of details.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks I will read it . I like the true stories written by women
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All three of my stories are true.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I appreciate you ladies responding .... hard to explain I guess but I like to hear from you(writer) telling me about your stories
0 likes
None of my stories are "true", as in "nonfiction", but all--with the exception of "Falling"--are set in places very familiar to me, so they can and very often do come off as nonfiction. The two that come closest to being nonfiction are "Under Fire" and "My Favourite Word".

I tend to think that writing a more or less exact transcript of actual events is less writing and more recording, and thus whether or not a story is "true" matters very little when factored into the overall quality of the story.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
A few of my stories are true...

But..

That's for you to figure out...

Giggles...

Xo
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The following stories I've written and posted are autobiographical, and true...

Rumspringa Pts 1 & 2
Equinox Party
Summer of '93
Kitchen Help
The Dance (mostly true)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by workswithsteel
How many of you ladies have written true stories on here .I LOVE true stories the best

I have three on here: Milestones, Meeting my Husband, and Self Destructive.

"Milestones" to be honest, is better than the reality was.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I once wrote a true story about a true story I wrote that was based on a true story that I wrote about a true story that was written by me about a story that was based on true events that happened in a true story that I wrote.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I once wrote a true story about a true story I wrote that was based on a true story that I wrote about a true story that was written by me about a story that was based on true events that happened in a true story that I wrote.

English Rose
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Ah... but was it true??

xx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

Ah... but was it true??

xx

Yes...truly.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easiest to write and best to remember

Cyndy is right

So is Mysteria 27
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My story is true!
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
I've written accounts of two of my real-life events. One that took place less than two months ago, and a second that took place about 15 years ago. Both are awaiting moderator approval.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ill have to keep an eye on this post to see und read alle the true storys...love them real....

one of my storys is true.8k2oUJ5LJzbCBaIx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my stories is true
Lurker
0 likes
All of my stories except for one I wrote for the Historical category are based on true experiences. For me, it is easier to write about actual scenarios than it is to fabricate ones. But, when anyone asks me specifics about the accounts, I always say that sometimes one has to embellish or correct the story content in order to make it a better read (in my opinion). Sometimes, things don't always go perfectly in sex or life or everything else (as I am sure everyone knows). So, my stories (almost always) work out with a very "happy" or "successful" finish, regardless of how the actual incident really happened.

So, for example, here's one from my (second) honeymoon: "Husband Shows Me Off on Our Honeymoon" by Cyndy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1st two parts of Susan and her sons friend are mostly true