Login

Where's my copy of this book?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
I'm not making this up, honest. It's taken from a BBC report, no joke.

The Chilean government has begun seizing copies of an erotic version of the children's story Little Red Riding Hood.

They were mistakenly distributed to 283 primary schools over the past year.

The book, entitled Little Red Riding Hood Eats the Wolf, is a collection of six short stories with explicit sexual references.

One of the chapters tells the story of a sexual encounters between a teacher and a female pupil.

**Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Awesome Lady
0 likes
I loved this quote:
A Chilean government statement said the book "does not meet the appropriate pedagogical requirements to be included in the national curriculum".
Oops!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'd give it a read too, if I could get my hands on a copy.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
You got me thinking (no easy task) that bawdy fairy tales might make an interesting theme for a future LUSH writing contest.

a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
You got me thinking (no easy task) that bawdy fairy tales might make an interesting theme for a future LUSH writing contest.

Nic told me that i'm banned from that contest sad

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Got to admit it would be easy money for you in such a contest. Tell you what, maybe Nic would make you the contest 'Honcho-in-Chief' or some such. You'd be denied any prize money, of course, but just think of the bribes. :O

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Nic told me that i'm banned from that contest sad

Only because you'd kick everybody's ass! You're just too talented for words hon.