You Like to Splurge?

last reply
27 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Some of my favorite videos from Youtube are the Hauls. You know, where someone goes shopping and shows us what goodies they've picked up. It's where I get my own idea for things to buy and where to get them. I thought I'd bring a little of that here.

Do you have any recent purchases that you're excited about? Feel free to share!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I recently saw videos with Hauls and didn't know about them. Now that I know, will wach it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Saw this a while ago and thought it was hilarious.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Retail therapy ROCKS!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Usually I'm pretty frugal, but this year I splurged on a Mustang for myself and an expensive synthesizer for my boyfriend (don't tell him! It's his Christmas present!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three motorcycles and travel are my splurge....
0 likes
I splurge on movies, clothes, lingerie, body sprays.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes. I bought 11 new club dresses in a couple days about 2 weeks ago. Pictures 9 through 12 on my profile are two of them.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Perfume- I could spend thousands (if I had it) on good perfume.

As it is, I limit myself to a couple of really good bottles a year, and a lot of samples and a few bargains if I spot them. I now have enough bottles to almost wear each perfume only once a year, so I'm never going to run short.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest splurges are perfumes, lipsticks, and silk lingerie
Troublemaker
0 likes
I'm not sure I splurge much as I tend to shop deals but I do occasionally get carried away. I don't like shopping for clothes for myself so I typically buy tons of stuff at once e.g. 10 dress shirts if the price is right. Most people would think I spend money on weird stuff that strikes me in the moment. I bought a very pricey bicycle although it was on sale but significantly over my budget. I once bought a guitar I didn't need in Woodstock NY because well hey it was Woodstock (yes I know the festival was actually held some distance away.) I spend money like water on vacations and occasionally splurge on the women I love. I tend to buy quality.

I do splurge on ice cream. I don't care what it costs, if its top quality I buy it.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Biggest splurges? Skirts, Blouses, Lingerie especially garter belts and stockings. And who can resist a new pair of heels from time to time?
Meagan
Story Verifier
0 likes
Retail therapy is great but I do it too often
0 likes
Actually spending a lot of money gives me a headache ? but on birthdays I do love going overboard for those I love and well Christmas is definitely a time where I spend way too much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just come back from a business trip to NYC and ended up spending far more than I can really afford on everything from undies to a new winter coat. My only moment of buyer's remorse was the excess baggage penalty I had to pay flying home.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
I have just come back from a business trip to NYC and ended up spending far more than I can really afford on everything from undies to a new winter coat. My only moment of buyer's remorse was the excess baggage penalty I had to pay flying home.

You might wish to check on the excess baggage penalty charge(s) ahead of time and if they seem excessive then think about sending all those things you just couldn’t resist buying on a splurge - via either air express or air freight by purchasing one of their boxes and ship those things home that way.

Boxes vary in size and price so pick the on that suits your needs.

These boxes are a flat price for everything you can put or pack in one of them.

This price includes shipping for only the price of the box regardless of weight as long as the items are in the box.

It’s possible your package will be on the same flight you’re on if by air express and will arrive at your front door when you return home. If on the other hand your package is shipped via air freight it will reach you the next day or within the next two-three days.

I have found this works best most of the time for me; but, either way, check it out first, seeing if you can save on shipping.

Next time, you get the urge to splurge it might save you in the long run.

It’s worth checking out, you might also check with the store where you bought these things, it's possible they will ship them to your home for free or a small charge also, it pays to ask!

~~Jessica~~
Lurker
0 likes
When I splurge on something I end up feeling guilty and usually take it back