difference btw dom and domme?

last reply
14 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"me"

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite
"me"

You beat me to that!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

You beat me to that!

i like beating you smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by miss_misty

Can you be a little bit more clear about your question?
Lurker
0 likes
Most Doms are inferior males and need this Domme BS to wrap as real love and trust....
It's all about them trying to be real men and telling some stupid bitch how she needs to trust.... ......Many doms are sent to jail for spouse abuse and end up smiling into bubba's big blue eyes.....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
Most Doms are inferior males and need this Domme BS to wrap as real love and trust....
It's all about them trying to be real men and telling some stupid bitch how she needs to trust.... ......Many doms are sent to jail for spouse abuse and end up smiling into bubba's big blues as they suck his cock....

issues much?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

issues much?

Leave king arthur alone. He's seen things.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i like beating you smile

You are a wicked wicked woman!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
It's all about them trying to be real men and telling some stupid bitch how she needs to trust.... ......Many doms are sent to jail for spouse abuse and end up smiling into bubba's big blues as they suck his cock....

Well, that does make sense to me. kudos

But then, there is much more to the lifestyle than some douchebags and skanky trash-whores. A hell lot. Hope you understand that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornymorny

Well, that does make sense to me. kudos

But then, there is much more to the lifestyle than some douchebags and skanky trash-whores. A hell lot. Hope you understand that.

I mean no offense for my opinion and actually I'm very tolerant of others.... Could spend hours on this subject but I really don't care what others do.... But find no place where it's required for me to approve ....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484

I mean no offense for my opinion and actually I'm very tolerant of others.... Could spend hours on this subject but I really don't care what others do.... But find no place where it's required for me to approve ....

None taken. I bet you could do that, but what my point is that there is no need to be judgmental of this, or anything. Glad to find you "tolerant" of others, if we all could be that, earth would have been much a pleasanter place to live in.

Thank you
Shaaz
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornymorny

None taken. I bet you could do that, but what my point is that there is no need to be judgmental of this, or anything. Glad to find you "tolerant" of others, if we all could be that, earth would have been much a pleasanter place to live in.

Thank you
Shaaz

Good , then the matter is closed......