Masturbation Limit?

last reply
13 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So I lady friend of mine on social media posted that she was masturbating and then between the 4/5th time she passed out!!!

So my question is to the Ladies of Lush.....have you ever passed out during your masturbation sessions?

like do you have a "Masturbation Limit".......if so how many times can you masturbate in a row before you pass out or hit your limit?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Never ever! lol I probably masturbate more than the average woman, but not to excess. How can I enjoy it if I'm unconscious? I usually cum very quickly, and very hard. Once or twice is usually enough though.
Lurker
0 likes
If someone 'passes out' from just regular old quick-it masturbation I'd be concerned they have a health issues (a drop in blood pressure or something)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once is nice,the second one is earth shattering! I have to be in a special mood for that scenario.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i CAN'T imagine blacking out from masturbating! that's hilarious to me i often use masturbation to fall asleep, but i know i'll be waking in a few hours with my memory intact.

Say. Her. Name.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
WTF is a masturbation limit? Till someone interrupts? I'm sorry. I don't get it. I'm with honey....pretty funny
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol I'm just going off the little information she posted to social media....I'm guessing "passing out" means she took a nap after a few orgasmns in a row!!!

I'm just a guy so I have little knowledge on the inner workings of how women masturbate....I know guys need some recovery time in between orgasmns!!
and ladies are the lucky ones with "multiple orgasmns"!!!!!!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Oh I like to masturbate. I love my toys and my sybian and have a go at least 4 times a day. More if I'm super horny.

AND.....

If I'm writing I tend to masturbate MORE.....

Giggles,
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbating Limit ? If there is such a thing I'm sure I go over the limit daily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was not aware of a limit either. Where is that written in stone?

Some-days not at all and other days when I am alone and horny I may spend all morning Masturbating.

Is that over the Limit?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol maybe I shouldn't have typed "limit".........I guess it's more "how long can you masturbate in a day before you're spent/worn out(had enough)" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
today's limit was 4 after that i needed a nap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my gf at the time had me squirting like a wild women! lost count after 5 or 6, felt like i could have passed out? but i know walking to the rest room was hard to do when your legs feel like jello/ to you girls that ever squirted? you know what i mean when i say weak in the knees lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never passed out...and no limit I'm afraid...under the right circumstances I can keep going on and off for hours....and like Tammy end up weak at the knees and unable to stand properly.