Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you feel him ejaculate?

last reply
60 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
1 like

Can you feel when a guy cums in your vagina?

24 votes remaining
Yes? (45 votes) 188%
No? (2 votes) 8%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Purely research, but can you feel him ejaculate? Not just tell from his actions that he did? Thanks in advance!!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on his size, for me.

If he's got a bigger cock, then yes, I'm already stretched around, and can feel him throb and pulse. Occasionally, if it shoots with any force, I can feel it hit me once it's out, but that's rare.

If he's smaller, I won't know until he stops and smiles....
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, i feel it everytime.

Mind you i've nnot had much experience with various cock sizes so it may be different
Lurker
0 likes
Me too - I always feel it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove

If he's got a bigger cock, then yes, I'm already stretched around, and can feel him throb and pulse. Occasionally, if it shoots with any force, I can feel it hit me once it's out, but that's rare.

I agree
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by lexylove

I agree

So size DOES matter. Fucking great. You have any idea how bad that sucks?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
So size DOES matter. Fucking great. You have any idea how bad that sucks?

Sorry, babe. It does matter.

It's not everything, not by a long shot...but it is definitely SOMETHING.
Lurker
0 likes
Size is one factor of many. I would take an average cock on a good lover 1000 times over a cock on a lousy lover.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Size is one factor of many. I would take an average cock on a good lover 1000 times over a cock on a lousy lover.

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Yup, I feel it everytime.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so ladies, whats a good size cock?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He seems to vary the intensity of his ejaculation. If it's our second or third round, no, I can't feel it, but if we haven't had sex in three or four days I certainly can feel it as it seems pretty intense and the volume seems to be more as well. Um, he's the only guy I've ever had minus a condom, so I don't know about the rest of you.
A good size?
His.
Yes, it can make a difference, but he knows exactly how to touch me, just how I like him to stroke me and so on. He's not small, he's not huge, and I don't care because I wouldn't trade his for anything.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
CQ leads me to a related question. It was mentioned that what you feel is the swelling/pulsing/throbbing (I don't remember the word that was used) rather than the splash on your cervix. If he is wearing a condom, can you still feel him ejaculate based on that sensation?
0 likes
It's a pulsing/twitching kind of movement that I feel.

As for condoms, it's too long ago for me to remember. I remember I didn't like them, though!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
CQ leads me to a related question. It was mentioned that what you feel is the swelling/pulsing/throbbing (I don't remember the word that was used) rather than the splash on your cervix. If he is wearing a condom, can you still feel him ejaculate based on that sensation?

yes, even with a condom, I feel that throbbing when the penis convulses in orgasm.

when I do feel his semen spurting against me, I'm not sure if it's my cervix I'm feeling or just my vaginal walls...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove

yes, even with a condom, I feel that throbbing when the penis convulses in orgasm.

when I do feel his semen spurting against me, I'm not sure if it's my cervix I'm feeling or just my vaginal walls...

Cool. Thanks for the answer, Lexy. I read in a story once somewhere the line "I felt his love splash against my cervix" and I have always wanted to use that in conversation. I saw my opportunity and couldn't resist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been so long since a condom, maybe...wow...9 years....?
Don't remember it so much...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
totally feel it!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I don't feel it.
Might be that most guys I've been with are illmannered and pull out before they come.
I'm not much for condoms, the smell of them turns me off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

I'm not much for condoms, the smell of them turns me off.

here here, Catnip!

I hate them too, but if I can't trust my partner not to give me an unwanted gift, I find them necessary. Occasionally, I get caught up and go without, but I try not to...

The birth control I can handle on my own, it's diseases that I lose sleep over.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
The "man" I'm living with brings home tics all the time.
I start to wonder if I'm immune to all diseases.
Lurker
0 likes
can't feel it as much when there is a condom on. but making babies wow yes i deffo can feel it then, it is a beautiful sensation squirting up inside. HB xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This entire thread has me mildly aroused...is that creepy?
Lurker
0 likes
ya most of the time!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Satyr

VERY!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm with Fystee, especially if the hint of my nudered cat still keep you mildly arroused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Satyr

Really, some people.

This is a serious scientific survey. Girls talking about guys cumming in them, what's sexy about that?

For the record my man feels like a fire hose going off inside me. So I ticked yes.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by steffanie
Quote by Satyr

Really, some people.

This is a serious scientific survey. Girls talking about guys cumming in them, what's sexy about that?

I find it quite sexy...
Lurker
0 likes
As long as the guy has a minimum of six inches in length I can more or less guarantee to feel his hot pulse against the mouth of my womb. I love it especially if I've just experienced my usual need for four orgasms. Hot sperm against my cervix means I'll have one final small, but lovely climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the feeling of a guy's orgasm, and especially if it's all happening from behind