Bum sex - yummy or yucky?

last reply
31 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been trying to get my wife to engage in some anal play for some years now but she thinks it's gay and gross. I did get her to come anally once with three fingers deep in her butt when she was relaxed after cumming through g-spot manipilulation and the only time she's ever squirted is when a thumbed her butt whilst fucking her hard from behind. However the one time I got my cock in her ass she really tensed up as I was halfway in, I stopped straight away but now won't let me near it at all. Shame cos it felt amazing.

How do you feel about anal treat or nightmare? Interested in opinion from gals and straight guys.

Happy lushin....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's been in my repertoire since I was 18. Can't DP without it! :-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My cock is twitching just a the thought of that sexy lil butt ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It's great with the proper preparation, but if she isn't interested then don't push. (no pun intended)
Lurker
0 likes
i love it but you have to be slow and gentle to start
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, it took my wife a long time to get into this, eventually we got there but we used small toys and plugs to get there and plenty of lube.
She now likes it but it did take time to get there, she prefers it if when fucking and lube (ones that tingle etc)have been used for me to just take her but go slow and not rough but not ask, as she said if I ask then she don't know, just doing its wow he did it....
Good luck buddy and have fun, I like all the toys
Madam Carol
0 likes
I'll do it to please my lover but in all honesty it is a pain in the ass. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Painful and have no interest in doing it again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it but you have to be slow and gentle to start with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tongues,fingers,toys,all very good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE every aspect of it!! Be it a cock, toy, finger or tongue working me, the feeling is amazing. I have my most intense orgasms when my clit and g-spot are being stimulated while I have anal beads in my ass and the beads are pulled out as I am cumming WOW!!!!

But as everyone said, you need to be prepared for it. Relaxed, turned on and above all well LUBED!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Seems there's more butt fuck lovers than haters. So to all you anal queens which positions are best? Slow and shallow or fast and deep?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Why would anyone think this would be yummy?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Come on JessicaX I'm sure you love a bit of rough now and again ;0)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

FINALLY!

I've been waiting for someone to make this joke.

Thank you. My day has officially been made.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

I was going to make this joke.
Bullet Club For Life
Lurker
0 likes
I love it.... just need to use lube and start slow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may prefer it
Bullet Club For Life
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BoredWithSemi
I've been trying to get my wife to engage in some anal play for some years now but she thinks it's gay and gross. I did get her to come anally once with three fingers deep in her butt when she was relaxed after cumming through g-spot manipilulation and the only time she's ever squirted is when a thumbed her butt whilst fucking her hard from behind. However the one time I got my cock in her ass she really tensed up as I was halfway in, I stopped straight away but now won't let me near it at all. Shame cos it felt amazing.

How do you feel about anal treat or nightmare? Interested in opinion from gals and straight guys.

Happy lushin....

Seems like, to me, you're just going for it whenever you want it.

When you introduce a new sex element you can't just do it whenever you want. Especially with anal. I love anal but if I haven't used the bathroom within the last 24 hours I know better than to engage in anything anal related. Also - if I've had any sort of stomach distress recently (48 hours tends to be my window of 'rather not') then I don't engage that way.

You have to be careful, smart, and sometimes that means planning for it with pre-prep to ensure things are somewhat clean.

And if you're going to have SEX then that certain means USING LUBE. While some really enjoy it without lube and don't need it MOST people do need lube for it to even be possible.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Seems like, to me, you're just going for it whenever you want it.

When you introduce a new sex element you can't just do it whenever you want. Especially with anal. I love anal but if I haven't used the bathroom within the last 24 hours I know better than to engage in anything anal related. Also - if I've had any sort of stomach distress recently (48 hours tends to be my window of 'rather not') then I don't engage that way.

You have to be careful, smart, and sometimes that means planning for it with pre-prep to ensure things are somewhat clean.

And if you're going to have SEX then that certain means USING LUBE. While some really enjoy it without lube and don't need it MOST people do need lube for it to even be possible.

I'm not trying to make fun or anything. If you regularly go 24 hours without dooking then there is something wrong. You need to balance out your diet and consider taking a fiber supplement.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

http://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/guide-to-constipation-relief/bowel-movements-whats-normal/

Everybody's different . . . but even if 24 hours is wrong FOR YOU - then certainly you won't want anything 'anal' going on sex wise.

That article starts off by saying dooking three times a week is normal if that is what's normal for you... Thats like saying drinking 15 beers a day is normal if that is what's normal for you.

Dooking so infrequently is because of your diet and activity level. I bet if you drank more water, ate more fruit (not including bananas), green vegetables and fiber rich foods in general and increased your exercise you would start pooping everyday regardless if you have been only going a few times a week for years.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to make fun. But seriously, you really should think about what's going on with your body and what you're putting in it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That article starts off by saying dooking three times a week is normal if that is what's normal for you... Thats like saying drinking 15 beers a day is normal if that is what's normal for you.

Dooking so infrequently is because of your diet and activity level. I bet if you drank more water, ate more fruit (not including bananas), green vegetables and fiber rich foods in general and increased your exercise you would start pooping everyday regardless if you have been only going a few times a week for years.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to make fun. But seriously, you really should think about what's going on with your body and what you're putting in it.

That was sort of my point - you know: don't have anal sex when you're constipated (common sense, really) . . . but I tried to be all lady-like about it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

That was sort of my point - you know: don't have anal sex when you're constipated (common sense, really) . . . but I tried to be all lady-like about it.

Yes you're right. Standing in a river and poking a stick at a rickety beaver dam is never a good idea.
Lurker
0 likes
it's all about communication. if she's experienced pleasure there i'd talk about that outside of the bedroom. explore what she liked. let her play with your butt, use a dildo there so you can understand the feelings and pace necessary to enjoy the act. if it's good for her...shouldn't you be willing to try as well?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried it but honestly its not my thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I love pleasing my lover, so if he wants to fuck my ass, it's ok with me. Doesn't work perfectly well every time, so as long as we have fun and it works out (and doesn't hurt too much), then I am good with it! Here's one of my anal stories:
Anal Anxiety - another Lush story by Cyndy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex. The first time I had anal I was in high school he took his time and was gentle about it he made me relaxed it felt good having him in my ass. The more we had anal the more I began to enjoy it even more, with the right partner it can be very stimulating and the best sex one could have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll need a sign to stand on the street with that says I'll fuck for free. I didn't realize you women liked to have sex with strange Bums. I do have teeth. Will that be a turn off