Is Lush Having Problems Today?

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hi:

I was just wondering if Lush is having problems today. I'm having trouble getting onto it and also when I finally get on, it seems very slow.

Anybody else having issues?

Hugs,
Mysteria

P.S. - Not having any issues with any other websites I frequent
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Seems better now....

xo
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Hi:

I was just wondering if Lush is having problems today. I'm having trouble getting onto it and also when I finally get on, it seems very slow.

Hugs,
Mysteria

My last date said that to me.. I told her I wasnt in the mood but no she wouldnt listen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Hi:

Hugs,
Mysteria

I also had some issues, glad you mentioned because thought it was me. Now is better here too.
0 likes
Anyone having problems up loading videos? Seems I can't...
Click below to see

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Anyone having problems up loading videos? Seems I can't...

Can you try that again please just incase it was a one-off/site glitch .. thanks.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Images in the forum including signatures are missing. They aren't loading up. Not sure if this is just on my end or if it's a site issue.

EDIT: Okay... the problem has seemed to work itself out or the amazing Gav waved his magical mouse and stirred his magical keyboard. I'm voting for option 2!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am having so many problem today. Everything is taking a long time to load.

Is lush experiencing issues?

Anybody else having these problems?

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
As Gav continues to work on site updates, lagging and other general loading problems are to be expected.

It should all be sorted once Gav is done tinkering with the site (although he's never really done tinkering, but you know what I mean).

If the issues extend beyond that, then other issues are likely to be explored.

Thanks for your continued patience. You guys are the best!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
As Gav continues to work on site updates, lagging and other general loading problems are expected.

It should all be sorted once Gav is done tinkering with the site (although he's never really done tinkering, but you know what I mean).

Anyhoo, thanks for your continued patience. You guys are the best!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Okay, that would explain it. I'm finding it slow to load, but okay once I'm in. Go Gav!!!