Login

Very forward men - would/do you?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want to get some more action. But I'm too nice I flirt I compliment but I never just push the button. Most girls think I'm sweet but we're friends rather than fuck buddies.

I'm 35 5'9 muscular blond hair only receding a tiny bit. If I walked up to you in a bar said you look amazing and I can't think of anything other than fucking you how would you react?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not think I would be offended if you approached me in the right way.

You know if I am sitting in a bar alone, you are just the reason I am there.

You will see the ring on my left hand and know I am there just for a good nights fucking and there is no possibility of any kind of relationship. Probably not even a chance of a repeat performance.

If you are looking for just a good fucking for the night I might just be the girl you are looking for.

Alas, too many men do not approach me because I am every inch of 5'11. Some how men are at times intimidated with me height.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BoredWithSemi
I want to get some more action. But I'm too nice I flirt I compliment but I never just push the button. Most girls think I'm sweet but we're friends rather than fuck buddies.

I'm 35 5'9 muscular blond hair only receding a tiny bit. If I walked up to you in a bar said you look amazing and I can't think of anything other than fucking you how would you react?

Well you're married (according to you in another post about your wife and anal sex) . . . so maybe that has something to do with it.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Before or after I poured my drink in your lap.
Lurker
0 likes
Now - I don't frequent bars - but I've always imagined that people who do aren't there to hook up. They're there to drink and have fun. It's relatively EASY for women to hook up - most don't need the ease of a bar to do it.

Therefor - I imagine that a guy who likes to drink and also have casual fun would have better luck than a guy just randomly hitting up women for obvious reasons. (Since you're here and a nice looking female and I'm here and a nice looking male . . . lets fuck. - lol! - Yeah, I don't imagine that approach really works very often)
Lurker
0 likes
I would never consider anything with a married man, or woman for either, without the ok of their partner.

What's so bad about being friends. You will at some point stop wanting sex, but I doubt you will ever stop wanting friends.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
pull out my "lesbian club life time membership" card, flash it, pat you on the head, say "that's adorable", send you off, and have a good giggle with my wife over drinks.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BoredWithSemi

Being forward or aggressive isn't really about saying things like that. Try to be charming rather than overtly sexual. Remember that most sexual encounters begin with a kiss. The ones that don't end up with you needing to take some medication to clear things up do anyway.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First, if I'm in a bar, I'm usually with a guy or two already, or with my girlfriends, so you're probably going to get shot down before you can get your p/u line out of your mouth.