last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,

how much is it important having your breast/nipples played for your pleasure?

is it something you liked to warm up-foreplay or a move that speed up your release?

waiting to hear your experience!
Lurker
0 likes
It isn't vital, but always pleasurable. I like lots of variety in my love making. Also, some times of the month it's more pleasurable than others.
Lurker
0 likes
A little titty play never goes a miss. Very erotic. Doesn't necessarily speed up any release but it is pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
lovers need to cover all the bases...
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer more rough attention during sex - it adds a lot of intensity to my orgasm. So clamps and all else for me, absolutely. Foreplay? If it's rough and intense, absolutely.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
A little titty play never goes amiss. Very erotic. Doesn't necessarily speed up any release but it is pleasurable.

Yep!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by abbyabigail
lovers need to cover all the bases...

fully agree
Madam Carol
0 likes
Depends on the time of the month. During my period I'm so sensitive it is painful. Part of foreplay? Absolutely! But so is kissing.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love it both as foreplay, and during sex. But Carol's right. Sometimes during my cycle they're just too sensitive for rough titty-play to be pleasurable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I love it both as foreplay, and during sex. But Carol's right. Sometimes during my cycle they're just too sensitive for rough titty-play to be pleasurable.

it doesn't have to be rough anyway!

also gentle caress are valid smile
Lurker
0 likes
Tit play is my second favorite sexual thing to do.....