Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you remove hair from the shaft of your cock?

last reply
38 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A followup on https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst46807_Do-You-Have-a-Hairy-Cock.aspx and https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst46808_Do-You-like-Hairy-Cocks.aspx.

Since it looks like most gals don't like hairy cocks and most guys (if their cock is hairy) remove the hair from their cocks, let's go one step further.

How do you remove hair from the shaft of your cock?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By shaving when in the shower.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Don't be a sissy. Be a man. Use duck tape and yank it out.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Jaysus, Buz. I am a girl and I winced at that!!

And a cock with the odd stray hair is very distracting in the way it kind of gets caught in your mouth.

No extreme measures needed, but some sort of (gentle) hair removal is a good idea.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Jaysus, Buz. I am a girl and I winced at that!!

And a cock with the odd stray hair is very distracting in the way it kind of gets caught in your mouth.

No extreme measures needed, but some sort of (gentle) hair removal is a good idea.

i TOTALLY cosign this! ouchie

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Well haha this is a funny question.. If I had a hair on my cock it would be best to work it off with friction inside a hot wet pussy !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Razor in the shower. A little conditioner helps keep things smooth.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Tweezers...one hair at a time

is it in bad form to laugh??
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm not sure if Dudealicious is serious or not, but that is what I'd suggest. It is usually only a few random ones, so just use tweezers.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I find its best to wear it off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cordless 4.5" Grinder in the shower. I mean you don't want to make a mess. We aren't animals!
Lurker
0 likes
Straight razor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Quote by HoldenMcCrank
Cordless 4.5" Grinder in the shower. I mean you don't want to make a mess. We aren't animals!

Quote by Guest
Straight razor
These are painfully funny and I really appreciate the humor.

Let me explain why I asked the question in the first place. I've heard mature women complain that as they age, gravity takes a toll on their boobs.

Let me tell you, gravity affects guys too. However, for us it is our hair that suffers. I noticed that as the hair on the top of my head thinned, I started to grow hair in my ears. Then, I got more and more hair on my chest and back. Now, I've realized that I'm growing hair on on the bottom side of my cock, about half to two-thirds of the way out the shaft from the base. My wife hasn't complained yet, but I imagine that it is distracting during fellatio.

It's not thick, but it's too many to use:
Quote by Dudealicious
Tweezers...one hair at a time.

I've tried a couple electric shavers "for delicate areas", but ended up with nicked skin. I have been able to use one safely on a setting that leave the hairs one-quarter inch long, not quite what I hoped for. The electric shaver nicks make me fear blades.

If anyone knows of a link to a safe, effective technique, please post it here.

Brad
Lurker
0 likes
With a disposable razor, in the shower, and very carefully!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Razor NOWAY would I pluck them from there!!!!!!!!! OUCH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Interesting. When she was in labor giving birth to our youngest, my wife threatened exactly this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave in the shower. Every three or four days.
Awesome Lady
0 likes

Or something like this might work...........
You do have a tricky problem.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I 'manscape' with a regular disposable razor. It works quite well. Keeps the base and shaft nice and trimmed. One does like to be clean for ones "flowers."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack

Or something like this might work...........
You do have a tricky problem.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Stick to using an electric shaver and pull any skin that has hair on it... If u stretch the skin u won't cut urself and it will run along smooth... I shave my balls with an electric shaver and I have mastered not cutting myself to this day. Do take time n don't rush. I find if u have an ercet penis at times it can be easier to shave but to answer ur question about all areas just use a big enough mirror to be able to see what ur doing. When I shave my face using a different electric shaver I pull the skin streching it over and along the chin where sometimes u find when running ur hand over ur chin u still feel stuble. Pull the skin for a smoother shave. BEST OF LUCK.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Try experimenting with different types of shavers too...
0 likes
How about that hair remover cream that they advertise for ladies? Use some of that as a lube, and you have the perfect excuse if you are caught masturbating!