Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the kinkiest thing you or your partner has slipped inside you?

last reply
9 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This post is unashamedly to assist my mental reenactment skills ;0)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been strap on fucked by two different women. Wasn't sure I was going to like it. I ended up loving it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't be shy I'm sure some bananas, beer bottles and hairbrush handles have definitely been repurposed. I went to school with a girl that collected glass bottles and always hinted at what their appeal was.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
2 cocks in my pussy at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my BF slipped in a Coke Can inside my vagina smile layed me on a table and the can was inside me until he drank all the coke. That was fun and squirt juices dripping all over the dinner table
- Arjino Ferrera
Lurker
0 likes
For me one time I put a beer bottle in my pussy and fucked myself with it. I did one time try to put a wine bottle in me(the round end of the bottle). For the person I was with at the time put many weird objects in my pussy and fucked me with them. I remember one was some vegetables and one time was the end of a hammer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am not including sex toys because that's what they are meant for. Even if some of them were rather weird looking. I'd say the kinkiest thing I've slipped inside me would have been a smooth metallic pen. I was in College at the time and let's just say that Statistics has never felt more...stimulating. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If its not a cock or a tongue - its kinky - so I have had lots of Kinky things in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
2 cocks in my pussy at the same time.

Gosh Bethany

I thought that was pretty normal sex when your are doing MFM threesome. giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Bunch of random objects but also random toys I find at parties