The benefits of swallowing semen/taking it vaginally

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have read a lot about the physical and the mental benefits of semen. There's a lot about it on the Internet as well. Some females say they benefit more by swallowing, while others say they benefit more by taking it through the vagina during intercourse. Some love swallowing more, while others love to have it inside their pussy . Many woman claim it as positive physical effects on them like more shiny hair, better periods, weight loss and it makes them looks younger because it has anti aging properties which makes their skin glow. But the biggest effect that seems to have on many women which I find really sexy is it changes their mood and actually makes them happier. For example if she's feeling depressed or down it helps.

I wish to hear from those women and girls who love cum and has found it that it helps her too. So it must be someone who doesn't take it for the help only but also because she loves it. Below is my question

Do you feel any positive effects like change of mood, weight loss, shiny hair or skin below (Does it help vaginally or orally more )?
Lurker
0 likes
Still nothing ?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I don't think semen has any demonstrable properties as an elixir. I've probably ingested gallons of the stuff over the years! It's just fun for both of us when I swallow, but even more fun when it goes in my pussy.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Crazylife
Many woman claim it as positive physical effects on them like more shiny hair, better periods, weight loss and it makes them looks younger because it has anti aging properties which makes their skin glow.

Might this be the reason why men are said to age better?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I don't know of any clearly definably benefits from cum, but I love the process, I love the taste, I love the feel on my skin and in my pussy. It makes me feel empowered and happy but I think that's more psychological than physiological.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Internal or external, it's all in your mind. Dance to whatever beat works best.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Besides swallowing/ vaginal in take, sometimes, you just need facial mask resoaked.

Yes to facials.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes

I think to properly test this, you'd have to separate the semen consumption from the delivery method, so that we're looking at just the benefits of the semen itself, and not the sexual activity that usually accompanies it, which have already been well documented. That said, I would also wonder how appealing drinking semen is (not to mention shooting it up your vagina) when there's no sex involved. I doubt we're going to see semen bars or semen-based nutrition centers become a thing anytime soon.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In a rare moment of candor when I was 15 and my grandmother wanted to talk about dating, she told me how much power I was going to have over the guys in my life if I knew how to acquire it. I asked what she meant. She asked if I knew what sex was and what happened during it. I had a general idea, not being a virgin (which is probably why she wanted to talk with me). Anyway, she (and said it this way) .."there are several ways to take what the guy wants to give you, and ways to get him to give it to you the way you want it. When you have a guy knowing you're going to say you want it and then take it in a certain way, you'll own him. "

I smirked and said "you mean like screwing?"

She shook her head no, and said more like this...and gave me a blowjob face. She said if a girl is willing (or likes) to take a man in her mouth and then swallows what he gives her, she'll never get pregnant and the guy will love that he's been intimate, had sex and no worry about 9 months later. If a girl can do that on dates, she will own the guys in her life - until she meets someone she wants to marry.

I was shocked. She said that she learned bout them from her school friends and from her mother and grandmother - handjobs and blowjobs have been a girls secret for a very long time. Its almost as if swallowing semen is akin to casting a magic spell on guys. And shockingly - she said that even though she hasn't tasted any in quite some time other than grandpa's, guys who she swallowed for back before she was married are still very nice to her. Magic.

So - I think swallowing semen is definitely worth doing. I'm wondering if Bill and Bob and Jim and all the other guys I've swallowed will be nice to me when I'm 85.... unless I have TMJ, I hope to keep on swallowing as long as possible....