Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had two sexual partners in the same night who didn't know about each other?

last reply
101 replies
13.0k views
2 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wondered whether you've ever had more than one sexual experience and partner within a short space of time, the same night for example, who weren't aware of each other?

Did you ever have sex with a lover and then go home and have unexpected sex with your partner, for example.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yep, but usually they know. At least the 2nd one does, when he feels the other guy's cum inside me. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I have a couple times n neither one knows I am with the other only like an hr or two apart.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it was at a gay bar I go to. A guy I did in the toilet and a girl I took home later on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not in a night but two women in the same afternoon. Twice . . not the same women smile
Madam Carol
0 likes
Yep. Gawd, I sound like such a slut. When we first started this hot wife lifestyle I went with this guy and his friend on a boat. We went cruising the islands and scuba diving. On the way back one thing led to another and they both took turns. Told my hubby when I got home all the details. He made love to me all night long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes many times in my past and occasionally in my early days - more than two.
Like Beth they soon found that they were not No 1 for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, they were aware of each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many times and I loved it and they did not seem to mind they were not the first of the evening. Sometimes the last guy was 4/5th of the evening. Little way to hide that from the last guy. But none of them seemed to have any objections.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I spent the day with one guy (first lover) and at night time Mr Jaune came to see me. First guy and I only kissed nothing else.
Lurker
0 likes
Several times. Sometimes wife in the morning and lover later or the reverse. I've also had my wife the same day I let a guy at a video store suck it. Does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One night 3 different women. None aware of the other.
Lurker
0 likes
Several times
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Many times. Even been a couple of times none of us gals knew the other total fun!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes a few times, after all us gurls do have needs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and being inside the second person was such a turn on...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can't say I ever did but I have to say I came close

However I'm sure I've been someone's second or third in one night. I totally didn't mind however and I'm sure most guys won't. if it is just a one nighter with a random girl do we really care who has been there before?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by azguy1224
Yes. I had sex with my gf and then went home to my wife. Loved knowing that my gf's juices were still on me as my wife sucked me and fucked me.

Are you sure your wife didn't know. Was her OWPJ radar broken?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, many times and not just two in a single evening. Sometimes it's been three and once four and I loved doing it. There's something demonically erotic about having a man eagerly diving his cock inside me and thinking he's scored when he's no idea two more have been there just hours before and left their 'calling cards'.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not in the same night but one in the afternoon and one in the evening, when I was in college.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 19 had been swimming at a friends house one Saturday afternoon. My ex ended up at my friends house (came with another friend) and later that afternoon we ended up going back to his parents house and hooking up.
Eight hour later I meet a guy I had been on a few dates with at a party, we ended up in his bed that night also. About 10 - 12 hours between the two.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My ex once dropped by at 5:30 am on her way home from a date, still horny so I helped her out; my girlfriend dropped by for a lunch fuck later that day and finally a fuck buddy dropped by on her way home to her husband. None of the three of them new about the others, slutty I know..... biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
yes several times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, and it has happened more than once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have, multiple times. After the first time it happened though, I always shower between visits. I didn't realize that women would taste another woman on my mouth or smell her on my private area. Since that first incident of getting caught double dipping I have never had an issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, part of my job I do home inspections. When I was inmy late 20's I had an inspection. The wife was a sexy strawberry blonde about 10 years older then me. She was upset going through some papers finding evidence her husband was cheating. She was upset, I complimented her and we ended up having unprotected sex. When I got home the wife was in the mood, I didn't have time to shower and refused to let her go down on me. I fucked my wife but was defiantly thinking of my earlier fuck.