Login

Dream VS Reality

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there anyone you know, who you would be reluctant to have sex with in real life, but given the chance would consent to hook up with in a dream situation knowing that there would be no consequences?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yeah, my executive assistant at work! She's married and straight, but if she was into girls, I'd do her in a heartbeat! I often wonder if she realizes what's in my mind when I watch her leave my office!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah,I really have a crush on Michelle Obama.I know there's no chance that we could ever hook up, but I would love to be her playmate.She's soooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!
Madam Carol
0 likes
About ten different surfers hanging around our place. I won't but a girl can dream.
Lurker
0 likes
I would think that many women would respond positively to that, including me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
I would think that many women would respond positively to that, including me!

Yeah, but the point is you can't just say yes if you dream of having sex with someone with whom it is impossible in real life (like the person you have a crush on, or a celebrity). I mean is there someone who you would not hook up with worrying about consequences. But if it happened in a dream, you'd rather do it, because there will be no follow ups.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX
Is there anyone you know, who you would be reluctant to have sex with in real life, but given the chance would consent to hook up with in a dream situation knowing that there would be no consequences?

Oh yeah.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
abso-FUCKING-lutely! mmm i could NEVER tell though

Say. Her. Name.

Madam Carol
0 likes
All actions start as thoughts. That is why I say the biggest sexual organ is the brain. In my opinion the real experience falls short of my fantasy.... But I keep trying. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

YES, YES, YES