Do you actually like anal sex?

last reply
106 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never done anal myself, but I am quite curious to know how many of you women actually enjoy anal sex. Does it depend on the day and the mood and how your body feels? or is it like a never?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal but you have to be prepared ... Especially the first few times.
Madam Carol
0 likes
It's not my favorite but I do it. My husband is real big and I'm real small. Not into pain. It takes a lot of prep for me. Plenty of lube and even more patience.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like it, to be honest. It's just painful and I can't enjoy it. The reaction will be that I don't do it right, there is not the right preparation, etc., but I think it is just not my cup of tea.
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG I love anal almost as much as Vaginal.

Yes, I will beg if I must, but that is not really necessary with any guys I know.

The question is Condom?

Yeah or Nay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
It's not my favorite but I do it. My husband is real big and I'm real small. Not into pain. It takes a lot of prep for me. Plenty of lube and even more patience.

Yes, seems quite reasonable. I find it interesting to know that there are many women who seem to like it more than just a little.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
OMG I love anal almost as much as Vagina.

Yes, I will beg if I must, but that is not really necessary with any guys I know.

The question is Condom?

Yeah or Nay?

That's interesting to know. Obviously I'm not very knowledgeable in this. But biologically speaking, given that the vagina and close proximity to the clitoris is a more erogenous zone, I'd find it a teeny bit surprising how some women like anal so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't at first because of a past experience, but now I was shown it can feel very good and I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE it!!! For me it takes a lot of preparation so I don't do it as often as I like which may be why I LOVE it so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysprincess31
I didn't at first because of a past experience, but now I was shown it can feel very good and I love it.

This is good to know because I had the mistaken sense that girls did it as a favor for the guys, because they can be so generous ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I first did it for my lover, but I don't mind it now. It doesn't always work out, so knowing that it stops either of us from getting frustrated. If it doesn't go smoothly from the start, we just move on to something else. But when it works.... it works GREAT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

That's interesting to know. Obviously I'm not very knowledgeable in this. But biologically speaking, given that the vagina and close proximity to the clitoris is a more erogenous zone, I'd find it a teeny bit surprising how some women like anal so much.

Once you get into it you will have just amazing orgasms, at least I do and I know other woman who have had a similar experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love anal
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I love anal but you have to be prepared ... Especially the first few times.

Prepping for anal is always a good thing! Always smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Once you get into it you will have just amazing orgasms, at least I do and I know other woman who have had a similar experience.

Hahaha thanks, but I'll decline for the time being. I don't think you noticed that I am a guy smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

Hahaha thanks, but I'll decline for the time being. I don't think you noticed that I am a guy smile

Interesting! I understand that are some funny-fellows who actually enjoy the anal-receptive experience. Maybe i got my information from the wrong people.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it but can't say I love it. At certain times with the right person it can be really erotic and naughty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly speaking, whether it's in Lust or not, anal is quite painful and over time the pain might decrease given how much pleasure is derived from the act but for me, it's always been painful. However, I've been fortunate enough to have men who knew how to perform anal with finesse and delicacy instead of ramming it up my ass like rutting beasts.

So, if with the right kind of man, anal can be rather pleasurable (even if it's painful).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kriskisses

Interesting! I understand that are some funny-fellows who actually enjoy the anal-receptive experience. Maybe i got my information from the wrong people.

Nope, I think your info is pretty correct. I just thought you took me for a woman. Something that seems to stand out in a guy's experience of anal is the element of the prostrate which is sometimes referred to as the male G spot, since it can be so pleasurable were it to be stimulated. But I guess you already know all this!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

Nope, I think your info is pretty correct. I just thought you took me for a woman. Something that seems to stand out in a guy's experience of anal is the element of the prostrate which is sometimes referred to as the male G spot, since it can be so pleasurable were it to be stimulated. But I guess you already know all this!

well yes, but we still get enjoyment from anal sex. Personaly i enjoy, more than anything, the sensation of really having my ass stretched out.
It is something about the feeling of beeing completely and utterly filled that you can only get from that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. sad Sorry.

This song sums it up with the girls expressions.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal. If there is enough lube, I don't feel any pain when it is done to me. It is very enjoyable.
Madam Carol
0 likes
As I already stated. It's not my favorite but I do it. My husband is real big and I'm real small. I'm not into pain. It takes a lot of prep for me. Plenty of lube and even more patience.

I'm actually blown away by how many girls here say they like it. Not my cup of tea.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I really enjoy it, mostly during DP, although I can't take really large cocks back there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I have tried it and found it does nothing for me. It did hurt at first but I got no pleasure from it despite quite a few attempts. On one occasion the guy actually was there long enough to cum in me and that really turned me off.There is no way I can tolerate it now. No amount of lube could make it feel better. I enjoy my sex in almost every way shape and form but anal is one of my turn-offs.
Lurker
0 likes
I find anal to be very good at times, and not so much at times. It has helped on orgasms in the past ... but not so much lately!
Lurker
0 likes
Very much so
Lurker
0 likes
I love it now, but I was deathly afraid of it before my 21st birthday. I got extremely drunk on my birthday and let my then boyfriend have his way with me and I actually enjoyed it! I have been doing it ever since and now I can't get enough of it smile The best orgasms are from anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 8ox8

well yes, but we still get enjoyment from anal sex. Personaly i enjoy, more than anything, the sensation of really having my ass stretched out.
It is something about the feeling of beeing completely and utterly filled that you can only get from that

Yeah, I can actually appreciate that.