Login

Fantasy Outdoor Sex - Beach/Forest/Hill Top

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you had a chance to have sex with someone you desired in an outdoor space, would you choose your ideal beach or woods or a hill top/ plateau with a picturesque view (but also cool and windy weather)?
Madam Carol
0 likes
Beach. But that's cheating. We live on the beach. We've made love in the dunes a few times. But only with a blanket. Sand in the vagina is a real bitch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Beach. But that's cheating. We live on the beach. We've made love in the dunes a few times. But only with a blanket. Sand in the vagina is a real bitch.

Fine! You can have your blanket. I was going to add blanket as a prop no matter which answer was chosen. Comfort will be provided for with blankets, pillows, marshmallows, wine, whatever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the Forest
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My ideal spot is the place I've had sex outdoors most often... on a ledge, high above the Licking River at Blackhand Gorge. People on the bike trail across the river can stop and watch us, but can't get close to us because of the river separating the trail from the cliffs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
forest........fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hill top
- Arjino Ferrera
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is this a fantasy or a dream?It's early September,my late partner and I were having a late break in Cornwall and were walking hand in hand along a beach.It was sunny,warm,the beach empty and all we had on was our new swimming gear.She guided us toward a cave,more a cut into the cliffs and we had sex against the rock wall.She died a few years later,so is this only a fantasy,or a moment I've re-lived in dreams.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by miniman44
Is this a fantasy or a dream?It's early September,my late partner and I were having a late break in Cornwall and were walking hand in hand along a beach.It was sunny,warm,the beach empty and all we had on was our new swimming gear.She guided us toward a cave,more a cut into the cliffs and we had sex against the rock wall.She died a few years later,so is this only a fantasy,or a moment I've re-lived in dreams.

It's something you would like to do. A question of preference in real life were one to get the chance. I do appreciate you sharing your story. The beach and cave experience sounds lovely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My ideal spot is the place I've had sex outdoors most often... on a ledge, high above the Licking River at Blackhand Gorge. People on the bike trail across the river can stop and watch us, but can't get close to us because of the river separating the trail from the cliffs.

Hahaha... I'd say that sounds about dead fucking awesome!