Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Put one of yours here... Options · View
Guest
Posted: Friday, January 08, 2010 2:05:52 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
Good one Alan
Guest
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 5:36:16 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
LOSE YOU

Houston, we have a problem in the calm after the fight
Would you please call us and let us know you're alright.
The signals we're getting just aren't very strong
Your trip 'round the dark side has lasted so long
Equipment checks out, something else that is wrong
I think it's because we just can't get along.
If a life stained by violence yields your sweet silence
If going your own way is well-earned penance...
If that's what it takes to fix the struggles we make
If losing us now makes you better somehow-
Alright...we can lose you.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:15:10 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
New poem I wrote:

He looks at her, lying naked on the bed
The roundness of her ass and the fullness of her breasts
The latter slighty sagging, a hint that she is no longer the young girl he married
But better than before; she has faced many challenges and tests
She is a survivor

She is the mother of his children
His lover, his best friend, his wife
Their lives enriched for the time spent discovering all facets of their personalities
He feels like he's known her all of his life
They married when he was twenty-five

Looking at her face, he sees the few wrinkles that has accumulated around her eyes
Knowing her worrying about him, gave her some of them
She is a passionate sexual woman, one who loves to pleasure him in ways other men would envy
She is a gem
She is his rock

He thinks about how she opens her mouth wide, taking in his limp manhood
Her virtuoso performance of an instrument that only she could play
Licking and sucking his balls until they are heavy
His rod nice and hard, her stroking it fast makes it that way
She smiles when she swallows his cum

He could see her pubic hair and her soft thighs that he loves so much
Lying between her legs, she moans so softly whenever he eats out her most sensitive spot
Drinking her juices that seem to flow forever
Enjoying her nectar, hoping it won’t stop
But all things must end

He lovingly looks down at the wife he adores
Then gets into bed beside her, shutting the light
Her eyes open and he gives her a goodnight kiss
Like they promised they would share each and every night
He takes her in his arms and they fall asleep



Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:09:29 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
WE/US

We don't have us to kick around anymore
We don't have us to put down anymore
We don't have us to flaunt our needs
We don't have us to make us bleed

We don't have us to lie and abuse
I can't have you and have my muse
You can use this to spread the news

We don't have us to fill the hole in our beds
We don't have us to fill the void in our heads

We don't have us to lie and abuse
I can't have you and have my muse
You can use this to spread the news
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:23:09 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Let me know if this one is worth posting...not really sure...

Size Does Matter

Size does matter, if you’re a car,
A bigger engine will take you real far,
Size does matter that’s understood,
When we’re talking about what’s under the hood,
You need lots of power to make those tires squeal,
But when we’re talking about women it’s a whole other deal,
Because size matters when racing on a track,
But in the bedroom it’s the motion in your back,
Because in a hotrod, you better have a big block,
But to a woman, it’s how you use your cock,
Because in the bedroom it isn’t a race,
To put that look of delight on her face,
Because in a car you need a big engine for motion,
But in romance, it’s love and devotion,
So where size matters on a drag strip,
In love it’s a whole other trip,
In a car you want it to go,
But in the bedroom, you best take it slow,
It’s no race to cross the finish line,
Take it slow and you’ll do just fine,
So remember you’re a man not a car,
Do things right and you will be her star,
Because it doesn’t take power and speed,
To satisfy a woman’s every need,
Be honest and kind and tell her no lies,
And you’ll be the man to win first prize,
To much worry about the size of your tool,
Only makes you look like a fool,
So if you don’t learn to do what you can,
She might go out and find another man,
Because size may matter for spinning your tires,
But it takes a real man to satisfy a woman’s desires,
And if you can’t do it she’ll go out and find,
Another man who’s loving and kind,
While your all alone worrying about size,
She’ll be out with some other guys,
Who may not do as well on the drag strip,
But got your woman doing a flip,
So size may help you racing on the streets,
But it ain’t gonna help you between the sheets.

01-13-10.



You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:37:05 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Here is another...this and the last one I put here were written from the point of view of my older friend Gary (aka 67Goat)...this is the second poem...

To My Wife

Looking back at the time we shared,
Nothing else in my life has compared,
Ever since that day we walked down the aisle,
We have walked together for many a mile,
Joined together hand in hand,
Part of some much larger plan,
You have brought to my world such sheer delight,
Making my time on earth so sunny and bright,
I am so thankful for the time we spend,
Time together I hope will never end,
From the first time I saw your face,
I knew you were my saving grace,
Like a drowning man who's been thrown a rope,
You've provided me such unending hope,
Casting my lonliness to the side,
Never once breaking your stride,
Like a gift from Heaven above,
I'm so thankful for your love,
A true love that will never fade,
I'm thankful for the love we made,
All the times we held each other tight,
Making love with all our might,
A special dance between the covers,
That could only be done by true lovers,
Thankful I have you to hug and hold,
Thankful for the passion you let unfold,
I pray this time with you will never end,
For it is time spent with my best friend,
So thankful for the joy you bring,
Symbolized by a wedding ring,
I know the best is yet to come,
Though we are two, we think as one,
For no matter what the future may bring,
I am proud it is you who wears my ring.

01-19-10


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:41:31 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
This was done for a Poll topic on another site about sex with teacher, no title...

I had a class I was doing poor,
Barely could get a passing score,
I knew I was about to fail,
My mom would get the notice in the mail,
I went to the teacher to plead my case,
I asked if these bad grades she could erase,
I asked if there was anything I could do to pass,
She told me to come see her after class,
So I stayed after that very day,
Wondering what this woman had to say,
Hoping she'd say what I want to hear,
She wandered over and cooed in my ear,
Something about wanting to get laid,
And I would have to earn my passing grade,
I was nervous as this was a surprise,
But I did feel something begin to rise.
Pretty soon she was quite wet.
Gave new meaning to teacher's pet,
I did her right there in the class,
Every hole including her ass,
She moaned and groaned and begged for more,
I told I just wanted a passing score,
We did it every which way and then some,
Eventually I started to cum,
When it was over I sighed with relief,
Surely this was the end of my grief,
I went home with a great big smile,
Didn't mind walking that mile,
I knew after that wild lay,
I was guaranteed to get an A,
I went home quite elated,
Thought about it again and masturbated,
When my report card came in a week,
I was smiling cheek to cheek,
I thought the way I handled that ass,
I would go to the head of the class,
But when I opened it what did I see?
She thought I was only worth a C.

01-26-10.


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

SilverArdorDragon
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:53:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/7/2009
Posts: 1,774
Location: Helena, Montana, United States
I wrote this a few years ago, when I thought I was going to lose my Dad.

Lost and Alone

Lost and all alone.
A restless wind blows by.
I wonder "How will I go on?"
Why did he have to die?
He was so full of life,
and so full of love.
Now when I hear him,
he is not there.

Lost and all alone.
I wander aimlisly,
through my life.
Nobody cares,
why should I?

Lost and all alone.
A cold wind blows by.
He has died,
why can't I?
BigRod
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:10:14 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/31/2009
Posts: 363
Location: California
A poem of first love.. and the girl next door....

Pain of Glass

A pane of glass, a window made,
My world blossomed looking through;
A thousand memories I wouldn’t trade,
Looking down, discovering you;

In my mind I knew our fate,
This girl next door and me;
I knew my heart was just too late,
And it would never be;

She held me captive with her eyes,
Imprisoned by her smile;
I tried to touch the golden prize,
Yet missed her by a mile;

Like comets midst the stars above,
Our time so short and touch so brief;
It’s true what they say about first love,
You never know but endless grief;

Summers end and winters cold,
In the end it had to be;
Her heart would go to others bold,
Far better men than ever me;

Yet in my mind I’ve held her there,
These many decades growing old;
I wondered how her life had fared,
Or if her memory of me had grown cold;

I’ve lived my fate and suffered through,
As each hope and dream has passed;
Forever and always looking down at you,
Always through the pain of glass………
techgoddess
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:25:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
Bittersweet and lovely. Nice work BigRod.

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
BigRod
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:11:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/31/2009
Posts: 363
Location: California
true story.....
techgoddess
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:02:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
BigRod wrote:
true story.....


It felt like it might be...

Thanks for sharing!

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:40:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
Now you're writing poems to Nic, baby? d'oh!

Just kidding.

Your eyes say it all, wordlessly and sensually. Thank you. drunken love7
DirtyMartini
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:40:47 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Be My Little Whore Tonight

Just be my little whore tonight,
Don’t worry baby, I won’t bite,
We’ll do it till we get it right.

Come on you little tease,
I’m the one you need to please,
Get down baby, on your knees.

I got lots of things in store,
We’ll do it baby on the floor,
Make you scream and cry for more.

Didn’t you hear what I said?
Get your butt up on the bed,
On your knees and give me head.

Don’t resist or start to sob,
Just place your lips upon my knob,
I want that head to start to bob.

That tongue of yours feels awfully good,
You’re getting me as hard as wood,
You have talent, I knew you could.

A couple fingers and a lick,
Make that pussy nice and slick
Get it ready for my big dick.

Don’t try to run, don’t try to hide,
Just spread those legs open wide,
Just call me daddy as I cum inside.

I hear your moans, I hear your cries,
Just wrap me in those perfect thighs,
Ask me no questions, I’ll tell no lies.

Just want to say your pussy’s tight,
No use trying to put up a fight,
I’ll pound your mound with all my might.

It’s time for a change my little slut,
I’ll flip you over and slap your butt,
Pound that ass till I bust my nut.

Never forget I’m the man in charge,
What’s the matter, my cock too large?
I’ll do you again, no extra charge.

My little slave is quite the sight,
Hands and feet tied nice and tight,
As I pound your butt all through the night.

I’ll do it to you nice and slow,
In the morning I’ll let you go,
But I’ll never forget my little ho.

01-28-10.





You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:34:28 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
This was written in response to a Poll question on another site...the question was "Have you ever met with an online friend?"...I often respond in rhyme...

I Once Met A Girl Online

I once met a girl online,
We talked for a while, she sounded fine,
She sent me pictures, in fact quite a lot,
The pictures looked good, really hot,
Seductive glances with ruby red lips,
Thin waist and fine shapely hips,
This went on for quite a while,
Her conversations would make me smile,
After a while of being discrete,
We decided it was time we should meet,
We figured out when we could both get away,
Agreed on a definite time and a day,
I was excited as I drove to the spot,
Hoping to meet this girl who was hot,
Just the thought of meeting this chick,
Was starting to bring a rise to my dick,
What I saw just couldn't be,
Not at all what I expected to see,
Instead of a girl with shapely hips,
I saw a fat chick with a bag of chips,
She noticed me and called out my name,
I was starting to regret that I came,
I told her there must be some mistake,
You look like someone who ate too much cake,
She told me the photos were 30 years old,
I said that's something I should have been told,
But she hasn't taken new ones since she's been in jail,
But now she's out since her ex posted the bail,
She told me for the murder she was framed,
The judge was crooked, she was wrongly blamed,
How the last 30 years were a living Hell,
But she thought of me often while in her cell,
But she wants me and to start a new life,
Get married and to be my wife,
I stood for a moment in total shock,
Any excitement had drained from my cock,
I told her that this probably won't work,
That really I'm a great big jerk,
But she kept talking about her and me,
How we could start a family,
I said to myself this is not very fun,
Started looking around for a direction to run,
I told her I had to go use the can,
Then ten feet away I just took off and ran.

01-28-10.





You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 2:36:45 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
BigRod wrote:
true story.....


Hey Larry...you might want to post that one...I like it too...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

techgoddess
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 5:15:32 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
roccotool wrote:
Now you're writing poems to Nic, baby? d'oh!

Just kidding.

Your eyes say it all, wordlessly and sensually. Thank you. drunken love7


I don't get it....I didn't write the poem...I was just commenting on it....d'oh! I'm confused....

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
techgoddess
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 5:17:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
Clever rhymes but I have to say I like your romantic stuff better...

Exakta66 wrote:
Be My Little Whore Tonight

Just be my little whore tonight,
Don’t worry baby, I won’t bite,
We’ll do it till we get it right.

Come on you little tease,
I’m the one you need to please,
Get down baby, on your knees.

I got lots of things in store,
We’ll do it baby on the floor,
Make you scream and cry for more.

Didn’t you hear what I said?
Get your butt up on the bed,
On your knees and give me head.

Don’t resist or start to sob,
Just place your lips upon my knob,
I want that head to start to bob.

That tongue of yours feels awfully good,
You’re getting me as hard as wood,
You have talent, I knew you could.

A couple fingers and a lick,
Make that pussy nice and slick
Get it ready for my big dick.

Don’t try to run, don’t try to hide,
Just spread those legs open wide,
Just call me daddy as I cum inside.

I hear your moans, I hear your cries,
Just wrap me in those perfect thighs,
Ask me no questions, I’ll tell no lies.

Just want to say your pussy’s tight,
No use trying to put up a fight,
I’ll pound your mound with all my might.

It’s time for a change my little slut,
I’ll flip you over and slap your butt,
Pound that ass till I bust my nut.

Never forget I’m the man in charge,
What’s the matter, my cock too large?
I’ll do you again, no extra charge.

My little slave is quite the sight,
Hands and feet tied nice and tight,
As I pound your butt all through the night.

I’ll do it to you nice and slow,
In the morning I’ll let you go,
But I’ll never forget my little ho.

01-28-10.






~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:26:23 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
How Do You Know?

How do you know when you’ve found the one?
How do you know that your search is done?
Is it something she says, is it in her talk?
Or the way she moves, is it in her walk?
Or is it in her touch, her soft caress?
Or what she wears, is it in her dress?
Or is it what she thinks, is it in her mind?
Or how she treats you, by being so kind?
It’s all of the above, and yet so much more,
When you’ve found the love you’ve been searching for,
When you find the girl that won your heart,
Your heart will ache, when you’re apart,
You need to tell her when you’re alone,
You need to call her, pick up the phone,
Just to tell her the words she longs to hear,
How much you miss her and wish she was near,
How lovely her voice sounds on the line,
How knowing she’s yours makes you feel fine,
When she’s in your thoughts both day and night,
When being around her just feels so right,
When you fit together like hand in glove,
Then you know you’ve found your love,
Then you know you’ve found the one,
Then you know that your search is done.

02-03-10.






You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:43:17 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
I WANT

I want to close my eyes & feel the rain touching my skin with your arms wrap around me.

I want to hold you close and feel the warmth of your touch.

I want to feel your lips kissing me in the pouring rain.

I want to hear the beating of your heart as if in eager anticipation.

I want to soar high in heaven with you till we find our own ecstasy.

I want to hear my soul find its rhythm that match the melody of your heart.

I want to see your eyes glitter in pure bliss and contentment.

I want to see you smile so freely without a tinge of sadness.

I want to fit my hands in yours knowing it rightly belongs there.

I want to say I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to hear you say I love you as if nothing else matters but that moment in time.

I want to spend my life forever with you, sharing and living our dreams.

I want to journey the world together discovering new oceans and horizons.

I want to do so many things but a lifetime is not enough.

I want to let you know that no one else makes me happy like the way you do.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:44:01 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
a true outpouring...I like it Savanna.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 8:01:13 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
techgoddess wrote:
Bittersweet and lovely. Nice work BigRod.
that was so sweet thank you
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 8:08:11 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
Exakta66 wrote:
This was written in response to a Poll question on another site...the question was "Have you ever met with an online friend?"...I often respond in rhyme...

I Once Met A Girl Online

I once met a girl online,
We talked for a while, she sounded fine,
She sent me pictures, in fact quite a lot,
The pictures looked good, really hot,
Seductive glances with ruby red lips,
Thin waist and fine shapely hips,
This went on for quite a while,
Her conversations would make me smile,
After a while of being discrete,
We decided it was time we should meet,
We figured out when we could both get away,
Agreed on a definite time and a day,
I was excited as I drove to the spot,
Hoping to meet this girl who was hot,
Just the thought of meeting this chick,
Was starting to bring a rise to my dick,
What I saw just couldn't be,
Not at all what I expected to see,
Instead of a girl with shapely hips,
I saw a fat chick with a bag of chips,
She noticed me and called out my name,
I was starting to regret that I came,
I told her there must be some mistake,
You look like someone who ate too much cake,
She told me the photos were 30 years old,
I said that's something I should have been told,
But she hasn't taken new ones since she's been in jail,
But now she's out since her ex posted the bail,
She told me for the murder she was framed,
The judge was crooked, she was wrongly blamed,
How the last 30 years were a living Hell,
But she thought of me often while in her cell,
But she wants me and to start a new life,
Get married and to be my wife,
I stood for a moment in total shock,
Any excitement had drained from my cock,
I told her that this probably won't work,
That really I'm a great big jerk,
But she kept talking about her and me,
How we could start a family,
I said to myself this is not very fun,
Started looking around for a direction to run,
I told her I had to go use the can,
Then ten feet away I just took off and ran.

01-28-10.





This was very good thanks
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:34:07 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Savanna wrote:
I WANT

I want to close my eyes & feel the rain touching my skin with your arms wrap around me.

I want to hold you close and feel the warmth of your touch.

I want to feel your lips kissing me in the pouring rain.

I want to hear the beating of your heart as if in eager anticipation.

I want to soar high in heaven with you till we find our own ecstasy.

I want to hear my soul find its rhythm that match the melody of your heart.

I want to see your eyes glitter in pure bliss and contentment.

I want to see you smile so freely without a tinge of sadness.

I want to fit my hands in yours knowing it rightly belongs there.

I want to say I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to hear you say I love you as if nothing else matters but that moment in time.

I want to spend my life forever with you, sharing and living our dreams.

I want to journey the world together discovering new oceans and horizons.

I want to do so many things but a lifetime is not enough.

I want to let you know that no one else makes me happy like the way you do.


Savanna...that is lovely...you really do have a way with words...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:42:15 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
Exakta66 wrote:
Savanna wrote:
I WANT

I want to close my eyes & feel the rain touching my skin with your arms wrap around me.

I want to hold you close and feel the warmth of your touch.

I want to feel your lips kissing me in the pouring rain.

I want to hear the beating of your heart as if in eager anticipation.

I want to soar high in heaven with you till we find our own ecstasy.

I want to hear my soul find its rhythm that match the melody of your heart.

I want to see your eyes glitter in pure bliss and contentment.

I want to see you smile so freely without a tinge of sadness.

I want to fit my hands in yours knowing it rightly belongs there.

I want to say I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to hear you say I love you as if nothing else matters but that moment in time.

I want to spend my life forever with you, sharing and living our dreams.

I want to journey the world together discovering new oceans and horizons.

I want to do so many things but a lifetime is not enough.

I want to let you know that no one else makes me happy like the way you do.


Savanna...that is lovely...you really do have a way with words...



I believe we all want to have that in our life's. And am first in line. Waiting Waiting Waiting around,
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:50:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 651,821
Savanna wrote:
I WANT

I want to close my eyes & feel the rain touching my skin with your arms wrap around me.

I want to hold you close and feel the warmth of your touch.

I want to feel your lips kissing me in the pouring rain.

I want to hear the beating of your heart as if in eager anticipation.

I want to soar high in heaven with you till we find our own ecstasy.

I want to hear my soul find its rhythm that match the melody of your heart.

I want to see your eyes glitter in pure bliss and contentment.

I want to see you smile so freely without a tinge of sadness.

I want to fit my hands in yours knowing it rightly belongs there.

I want to say I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to hear you say I love you as if nothing else matters but that moment in time.

I want to spend my life forever with you, sharing and living our dreams.

I want to journey the world together discovering new oceans and horizons.

I want to do so many things but a lifetime is not enough.

I want to let you know that no one else makes me happy like the way you do.


It is really good. You know how you write it but Sometimes wanting can not be enough
DirtyMartini
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 4:11:22 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
I don't think I posted this before...I write too many poems, can't keep track...

I Thank You

I thank you for letting me love you,

I thank you for letting me know your arms,
Your gentle touch, your delicate charms,

Your special smile you give to me,
For all the love you give for free,

For being there to understand,
For letting me hold your hand,

For making me feel I’m the one,
You want to be with when the day is done,

For showing me how much you care,
For when I need you, just being there,

I thank you for letting me love you.
I thank you.

01-03-10..



You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Friday, February 12, 2010 5:43:22 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Though Seasons Pass

Though seasons pass and years go by,
They will not stop the tears I cry,
And though may fall the gentle rain,
It will not wash away my pain,
And though there may be a tomorrow,
It will not take away my sorrow,
For when you and I became apart,
You took a piece of my broken heart,
I only ask that you give it back,
So I can get my life on track,
And I can somehow heal this broken heart,
And somehow make a brand new start,
I don’t think this is much to ask,
A very simple little task,
So my poor heart can somehow mend,
And I can start to live again.

02-12-10.





You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:45:29 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
My Special Love (Happy Valentine's Day)

Sitting with you right next to me,
Nowhere in the world I’d rather be,
Your every move brings a smile to my face,
With your awesome beauty and natural grace,
I enjoy being with you day and night,
Being with you just feels so right.

Of all the loves I have known,
None have the kindness you have shown,
None have the charms that you possess,
None can match your soft caress,
None can match the joy you bring,
None can cause my heart to sing.

Of all the loves who have come my way,
None can match the passion you display,
None can speak the words that always sound right,
None can match the feeling when you hold me tight,
None can match your special charms,
When you hold me tight in your arms.

That’s why I know I have found the one,
A special love that is second to none,
I know in my heart that you feel it too,
That’s why my heart is my gift to you,
I just need to write this so I can say,
To my special love, Happy Valentine’s Day.

02-14-10.






You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 12:44:20 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,832
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
I might post this...

Happy Anniversary Day (Our special day)

Of all the things we celebrate,
There is one very special date,
That special day when vows were said,
Our special day when we were wed.

Of you my love, I was so fond,
To want to start a lasting bond,
It was a sunny Saturday in May,
That day we call our special day.

I still recall your walk up the aisle,
As you gave to me a secret smile,
I could not help but feel so proud,
The luckiest man in the crowd.

As I stood and held your hand,
I really began to understand,
For when us two were joined as one,
A whole new life had just begun.

And when they said to kiss the bride,
I felt so very proud deep inside,
Knowing that we’d be sharing a life,
You and me as man and wife.

And looking back upon it all,
It’s the good times I recall,
And if you asked me to do it again,
You’d just have to tell me when.

So now that it’s our anniversary day,
There’s just some words I’d like to say,
Everyday my love grows more and more,
Even more today than the day before.

And since I am so very blessed,
To be with the girl who is the best,
Once again I’d like to say,
Happy Anniversary Day.

03-03-10.



You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.