last reply
15 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosalitathechika
Whats the best discreet dildo or "homemade" dildo i can get?! i want something but don't live alone so i don't want my roommates finding it

i have a lipstick dildo. its a small vibe that not bigger than a tube of lipstick. you can fit it in your handbag easily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is wrong with the Hair Brush handle- it has worked for most of us.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always go to a site called Bondage Bunnies as they explain in the description of the toys how loud they are. This is a big factor for me, as I live with my sister ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any other of them can be discreet if stored properly.
Lurker
0 likes
Lip Stick sized vibes are the best. You can take them anywhere.
0 likes
Lipstick sized vibes and ben wa balls you can take them anywhere ....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I haven't had sex in almost 3 years. I am considering toys. What would you guys suggest for beginner?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd go with a rampant rabbit. Bondage Bunnies have a sale on at the moment.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Try lipstick vibrator, it is discreet and you can get it dirt cheap - $10-$15
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another vote for the lipstick vibe. If you aren't experienced with toys avoid the Rampant Rabbit. Waaaay too fierce for a beginner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I carry a small one sort of like a lipstick vibe. I carry it in the same small bag that once housed lipstick, eyeliner and tampons. At lest when your purse falls open you don't have to explain it or feel embarassed.
Lurker
0 likes
A vibrating cock ring. Using a TENS machine can also be rather stimulating in an interesting kind of way.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive carried love eggs before nd popped one in from time to time. Everyone wonders why she is smiling so much walking down the street lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think Lip Stick sized vibes are the best. You can take them anywhere. Discover more sex toys at lower prices here