Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys like hearing sexual talk or sexual stories from girls?

last reply
198 replies
19.4k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was bored and talking to a male friend about some sexual adventures Mr Jaune and I have experienced most of it was tame stories. My pal didn't hint that he was turned on or off by it all he did comment was "If you were drunk how can you recall some of these stories?" I told them I have a great memory which I do.

Kind of feeling embarrassed guys for talking about such events to a male friend. I have no idea what I was thinking.

How would you lovely men feel if a girl tells you their own sexual events?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me in the least & I wouldn't think it would most men unless they are feeling very insecure about their own virility. And depending on the particular woman and/or circumstances, I find it very arousing. Much like reading the stories on Lush; as told by a woman, normally much better than those told by us men. And if it is non-fiction, all the better.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I think a man is always interested in hearing the sexual exploits of a woman, from a woman... I feel it depends on the passion a woman tells her stories with... Something that you either hear or read about how much she enjoyed her exploits that makes it arousing for a man... The more a man knows you as a person, the more he can visualize what you are telling him... I dont think you should feel embarrassed by telling your friend of your stories, nor should you be embarrassed if he enjoyed hearing them smile Of course if you need a second opinion about whether they are arousing or not... I have an open ear ;) ... haha :)
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think most guys would enjoy that very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would....but must admit, I haven't heard much.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would be okay with it. My partner is not forthcoming about her imagination, likes or dislikes. It would be nice to hear about her interests so I might pleasure her more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys,

It was just a bit embarrassing after I got off. Then I said how beautiful Mr Jaune to said male friend and he said "All guys like to be told how beautiful or gorgeous they are."

Is that statement true?
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I was bored and talking to a male friend about some sexual adventures Mr Jaune and I have experienced most of it was tame stories. My pal didn't hint that he was turned on or off by it all he did comment was "If you were drunk how can you recall some of these stories?" I told them I have a great memory which I do.

Kind of feeling embarrassed guys for talking about such events to a male friend. I have no idea what I was thinking.

How would you lovely men feel if a girl tells you their own sexual events?

Personally, I would rate this type of conversation as even better than physical sex. That said, I did not hold this opinion when I was in my twenties etc. As I entered my thirties, and now in my fifties, I simply love erotic conversation and stories etc.

Dirty talk is a lovely bonding experience too. The level of arousal is amazing.

Thanks for asking this question...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, and do, find these kinds of conversations very interesting and erotic. For a woman, especially somewhat of stranger, to open up and share her sexual events with me is a huge turn on. I know I rather enjoy my female friends opening up and sharing their stories with me, as this is normally a part of their lives that they only share with their close female friends. I feel honored that they are comfortable enough with me to share. Sirene should not be embarrassed, and anytime she would like to share stores, tame or not, please feel free to look me up!
Chuckanator
0 likes
After we reconciled from our separation, we have become open with each other sharing our mutual stories of infidelity. We have discovered the meaning of 'open marriage.' Open to greater communication and trust. Since we shared our fantasies and exploits we have become closer. Especially discovering many of my sexual fantasies she had too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll assume if you are recanting your sexual escapades to me you'll want me to rip your clothes from your body then repeatedly impale you with my long think hard member
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It could be argued that I prefer to hear sexual stories retold by women more so than men. I love hearing a woman describe a wild encounter because they tend to do so with a more adventurous tone than that of a man. If a female friend wanted to share a risqué story or just talk sex, I would gladly welcome it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes absolutely! Women tend to go into more detail which make the telling more erotic. Men will basically say "Yeah I fucked her, then I did it again."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why not????
Lurker
0 likes
I love hearing them, its such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
A glimpse into her mind is worth a million peeks up her skirt. I am a good listener BTW.
Lurker
0 likes
I have recorded some of my stories and sent them along to my muse for her entertainment. I would love for one to read one back to me someday.
Lurker
0 likes
I happened to marry a guy that pings in with a big huge fat fucking 'no fucking way'. He's so opposed to the idea of hearing about me and anybody else that he established a 'we do not talk about' rule when we started dating - out of the blue, before we even had sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing her stories. Its a big turn on.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Thanks guys,

It was just a bit embarrassing after I got off. Then I said how beautiful Mr Jaune to said male friend and he said "All guys like to be told how beautiful or gorgeous they are."

Is that statement true?

I don't think a man wants to hear how beautiful or gorgeous he is... Of course he wants to know your attracted to him... I think a man wants to know exactly how you see him... What makes him attractive to you... And how much you desire him smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!!!!

Very Erotic!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes, my wife reading me erotic stories as I finger her or lick her is so much fun. Then of course it's my turn to read....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes, my wife reading me erotic stories as I finger her or lick her is so much fun. Then of course it's my turn to read....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yup, I luv hearing.. woman are really good in expression and narrator... listening there sex experience definitely exited me..
Lurker
0 likes
Very much! I'd like it to be clear, early, whether this exchange was essentially foreplay between the two of us ( with the possibility of sex looming) or just her talking. Either would be very cool but as it's quite probable that her stories would excite me greatly I'd like to establish 'ground rules' first.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I'd like to have a woman that I find attractive tell me about her sexcapades however I don't think I want to hear about my wifes' earlier lovers. But there could be an exception, I always tell my wife that if I was a woman, I would definitly be a lesbian because they are just so much more yummy. One night I was teasing her and kissing and sucking her titties and saying how good they are. Then I said "you don't know what you are missing if you have never sucked a girls titties. Or have you sucked a girls titties before?" She said , " well I never told you this before but yes I have" and I got even more turned on wanting to hear more, then she said, "My mommas"
And there went my good story that I was excited to hear about.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it if she's open to describing her past hookups, seeing as there's really nothing that could come up that would make me insecure.