Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online or local... where do you get your toys?

last reply
29 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Local shops are limited in selection and a little pricey but readly available. Online, selection is limitless, and cheaper but have to wait about two days (2 days shipping). Where do you get your toys?
Lurker
0 likes
I choose online. Yeah I have to wait, sometimes for almost a week but it's worth it. Plus if I go to local shops, afraid I might buy the whole shop
Lurker
0 likes
there is no sex shop where I live so I buy online
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Online,better prices
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am pretty lucky that we have really great place within a 30 minute drive. It is very classy and discreet and they have very large selection of toys and can also order ones they dont stock. I have bought a couple there but usually if there is something I want, I will see if they have it so I can actually see and hold it. Then I will check online to see if I can get it at a much better price. But if the savings is not that great, I will buy it there because the employees are so knowledgeable and helpful. And a few are really hot too! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Local store. They know me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Overseas I used the sex shops..
At home I buy on-line.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lovehoney every time! Fantastic site. Amazing prices and even better quality than Ann summers. They also have videos on their toys, that demonstrate it, so you really know what you are buying.
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
Online... better choices.... And always from the manufacturer's site, not the retailers.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've been to a few sex shops, but i have always bought my toys online.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I get mine locally,if they dont have it they're happy to order for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always bought mine for the wife online. She'd never be caught dead in a sex shop. I could get by but no point. Online is so easy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Both, but Amazon is extremely convenient!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is a great store close to where i live called 'cum as you are '.....great place. i prefer to see and touch my toys before i buy
Lurker
0 likes
There are some great shops in and around the area where I live. All are run by women so we can talk more intimately about products. So, usually I purchase at a local store, but I know my husband has ordered on line for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always online for privacy and variety, hence better choices smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love shopping locally, but I usually buy most online because I can get them so much cheaper.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most of mine were purchased during my college years, and there was a sex shop near campus we used to patronize. Nowadays, I'd buy online.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Online!

I do want to visit a toy shop with my SO, though.

I also want to write a story about visiting a toy shop with my SO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We don't buy anything online. All my toys have either been gifts or I /we bought them in an adult store.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Most have been online for cost reasons, but a few have been in-store "impulse" buys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do a bit of both, online if i find good prices and in store because i enjoy looking at it all in person before i buy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prices are better online, but I have bought most of mine in local Sex Shops. Since I go to San Francisco on a regular basis there is a wide choice of quality toys.

Plus I have met a few interesting people there too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly buy them in sex shops because i like to get a look or fee of them. Just looking at pictures can be hard sometimes.
0 likes
Probably 90% online--the other 10% of my purchases are from Babeland, which used to be Toys In Babeland, and now is a rather huge online presence. Anyway. The original brick-and-mortar store is in Seattle, love stopping in as it's a very woman-friendly shop.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Per the morales clause in her contract, we buy online. However, if we happen by one on a road trip, she has no problem going in and shopping!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Moot point, when you are the toy.